SO CALI body shops? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

SO CALI body shops?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by LAfun2, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    What's a Farrari?

Nice Coops. Saw a prototype @ 6 years ago outside Circuit City in Burbank, CA. Aside from exterior styling, the interior was also up to snuff already. Driver told me he was getting positive reactions such as mine, and quite naturally, getting feedback was one of the key reasons for being out and about. A guy I went to High School with in the 70's had 7 Morris Minors, 2 Minis and 2 Corvettes. While he was in school. Any one of the Minors was in the school's auto shop class at any given time during his 4 years, as parts were his um, Minor headache. Minis were in and out in less time. God, they were small. Took him years, but his 'vettes finally got shiiiiiiiiiiiny, and I'd imagine he's taken advantage of the increase in Mini values and done some wheeling and dealing. Can't find him on the 'net, though...

2. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    any response on the body work quote?

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Costa - I too would be interested to hear a response on the photos I sent. Thanks!

4. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    Sorry guys but my email was down for few days due to some upgrades done to my web site.
    can u re-send those emails please

Costa

5. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    costa...

where is your shop located?
    i will be in town starting dec 18th..and wouldnt mind jsut stopping in

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Thanks Costa - I just re-sent the info.

7. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Costa I still have not heard anything.

I will be in los angeles from 18-27 of March, and would like to bring the Mini down for some work, if you will be willing to help.

8. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    I will be in Italy until the 21 but if u want to come before i am back you are very welcome.

Costa

9. jlm348

jlm348 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Scottsdale + LA
    Full Name:
    Jean-Louis
    Costa re-paired my front spoiler and re painted the fron bumper and spoiler on my 348 Spider.
    He did an amazing job.
    If you guys can meet, I highly recomend him, his facility and staff are fantastic.

10. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    Awesome work on my 348 spider and installed and tuned several 350z including
    super charging one and setting up the suspension on all my cars...

He makes car go fast.....very fast

Mike

11. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I can stop by after you get back from Italy. Just let me know where you are located, and what is the best time for you.

BTW Costa, do you do small jobs or big jobs only? Reason I ask, the part of the aero kit for my MINI is on backorder and will be another month or two. However I still need some little stuff done.

Did not want to waste your time, if you don't do small stuff.

12. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    It is not a problem; one of my customer has a Mini like yours and he bought everything there is on the market for it!! I suggest you to buy the aftermarket brackets to adjust the rear camber, the mini's suspension gain a lot of camber in the rear if you want to lower the car the camber is going to go way off the manufacturer specs.