Video and H U G E Pics of SILVER Enzo being detailed. | FerrariChat

Video and H U G E Pics of SILVER Enzo being detailed.

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Ferrari, Dec 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting

Nov 2, 2003
  2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Awesome pics! Never seen it in silver... sat in a black one before - also an awesome color for this car.

sweeeet. Has DES seen this thread yet? :)

Byron

3. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    NICE man thx for sharing!

4. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Whoa VERY cool! Thanks!

5. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I thought the car sounded awful at idle. Maybe it was just really cold. Sounded really strange.

6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I love supercars in Silver. Enzo is no exception. Looks amazing. Thanks for the link

7. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Looks nice in Argento Nurburgring!

Between this color and bianco and I really don`t know which one I prefer?
    Rosso Scuderia is the best color in my opinion for the Enzo and then its Rosso Corsa and Nero.

I`m still waiting for pics of the Enzo (in blu TDF) :)
    Can`t wait!!

8. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    OMG!!
    I just saw the video with my speakers almost at full blash. The Sound is just amazing!

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Wow, it looks dangerously exotic in silver... The lines are sharp and lustfully pronounced; omg, i'm so in love with this car...

John T, you should hear the Enzo engine at idle, after it's been warmed up a bit... It's unlike anything else... The car, as a whole- every aspect of it- is truly a work of art; magnificent, beautiful, provocative, mind-numbing, lust-provoking, exotic, heart-pounding - it is the consummate Ferrari (both as an adjective AND a verb:)).

10. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

WOW - looks stunning in Argento! The video makes the car sound louder at idle than it actually is. In reality, its quite docile til you dip into the throttle. That isnt a bad thing, rather breath-taking to say the least!

11. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I`m sure it does sound unbelieveable.
    I`v only saw an Enzo one time and it was on display. (I didn`t hear the engine)
    But I remember seing the Enzo and was something I will never forget. It was stunning!!
    I looked at it for a long time and then I had to go because I was working that day.

Did I ever told you that where I live there`s 2 Enzo`s and one of those 2 Enzo owners , owns also a F50 and F40.

Now I`m only hoping that whenever I will to FoQ, a Ferrari Enzo will show up for repairs or for anything else. I try to go there atleast once a week. (I`m going tomorrow maybe)

12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    John, that's awesome... Do you know the owners...? Maybe they'll give you a ride some time...

Whenever you go to FoQ, make sure you bring a camera...! :)

13. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Enzo in Silver is nice!

And that engine....woooo....purrrrrs like a lion!

14. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hubert, i think everyone should hear it in person, at least one time... The sound is just incredible... Literally nothing like anything else i've ever been privileged enough to hear...

15. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I was told that ...
    1. Guy Laliberté, the Founding President of the Cirque du Soleil owns a Ferrari Enzo.

2. And a Jewish man ( don`t know his name) is him who owns the Enzo, F50, F40.

I think I could forget about getting a ride in a Enzo. You know sometimes I ask a Ferrari worker if I could get a ride in one of the Ferrari that are outside (360, 550, 348, F355) he says ``No I can`t give you a ride because I`m not allowed``

Oh don`t worry I always bring my camera!

16. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Does it mean the car has been repainted??

So far I know they don't make ENZO in silver??

17. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    as far as i know, its original, hopefully it will be at the ferrari of OC cocktail party!

ernie:)

18. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

OMG !!!

The Enzo looks spectacular in silver. The visual cues are totally different and the form seems to flow better than in the other colors. What a fantastic choice !! In red I do not like this car at all...........that's how dramatic the change is to me.

19. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Grat pics but no way I can see/download the video. Any clues? :(

20. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Garretto, did you try right-clicking on the video link and choosing 'save target as', saving it to your DESktop and playing it from there...? Just a thought, since it worked for me... Although, it did not work for Darth...

21. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Yes I tried that but no way... :(

I'll try later

22. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    haha, had my speakers a little too loud at work and the coworkers came over to see what all the noise was about....

23. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    The video link isn't working for me. Anyone know of someone else hosting it?

24. manu

manu Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2002
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Manu
    I've heard an Enzo in real life and the sound really didn't grab me at all.

25. trkevin

trkevin Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    K. Blommaert
    Argento Nurburgring is the greatest colour for an Enzo. I already saw a pic of a silver enzo in Italy. And I really like the enzo then, but after seeing so many pics of a silver Enzo. I even more like this colour.

If I would (and could) buy an Enzo the colour would be Argento Nurburgring. What would be the resale value of a silver Enzo, I was told that there were only 2 silver enzos? I think much higher than a red, yellow or black one. And If you remind that 'Black on Black' is selling a regular black enzo for $1,4 mio...

So if you have ordered an enzo in red, yellow or black and your Enzo is not yet delivered, go for an other colour. Change it in 'Argento Nurburgring', 'Blu Pozzi', 'Blu NART', 'Azzuro California', 'Verde British Racing' or even create your own colour. And try to let the dials paint in the same colour (I don't know if thats possible, but if you give them enough cash everything can).

But don't understand me wrong. The red, yellow and black Enzos are still great, but there are already too much of them!.