Enzo with F40 (pics) | FerrariChat

Enzo with F40 (pics)

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by F1racer, Dec 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rennen

rennen Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    New York
    The F40 still looks so tough, I'd take one anyday over the Enzo.

2. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    What's w/ the white tape on the Enzo? Looks like it just had a glass of milk.

3. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    That's where the license # will go

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I'm with Rennen. Something about the F40's presence....

--Dan

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    It appears i'm the minority here; i think the Enzo's presence far outweighs that of the F40... Just my opinion, i know how highly the F40 is respected... i have nothing against it, but i would take the Enzo over TWO F40s... :)

Oh, and someone mentioned license # to replace the tape - are they seriously going to put a front plate on the Enzo...? Say it ain't so...

6. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I love both cars, the F40 is just a bad-a** fcar, the Enzo is truly an awesome performer. But opinions seem to be that even after all these years the F40 is still preferred to the F50....and time will tell about the Enzo. If I had a choice I'd take an Enzo and sell it and buy 3 or 4 of my favorite fcars with the money. This would certainly be an F40 and a 512TR, not sure what else.

The Enzo does look much better in person that in pictures...I must say that.