F355 Floor Mats with Logo | FerrariChat

F355 Floor Mats with Logo

Discussion in '348/355' started by jdb, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I've checked the F-Chat archives and spent considerable time on the Web and basically have concluded that it is impossible to get any floormats for a 355 that contain any type of Ferrari logo or lattering.

I'm looking for black mats for a '97 355 spider, and I'd like to either get them with Ferrari lettering on the side or a yellow horse or shield in the center. Anyone have any ideas of where I could get these, or is it literally impossible?

2. ART360

ART360 Guest

How about from the dealer?

Art

3. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Not sure about the 355, but I got mats for my 360 at Beverly Hill Motorsport, mine are like to want, give them a try.

4. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Try ebay, they are on there all the time. I got my Keith Collins mats from Artexture. They look great although made rather cheaply in my opinion for the cost.

5. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    JDB, i have one set of keith collins floor mat in black with the prancing horse in red. let me know if you have any interest.

6. hank

hank Rookie

Nov 30, 2003
  7. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Anyone know where to find the shield for a 550? Does Keith Collins have a website or some such?

--Dan

8. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    search under artexture on the internet

9. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I searched the Internet and called a few places -- looks like no one is selling any mats with logos anymore.

I found a few people with the black/red combo mats still around, but never came across black/yellow. Does that combo even exist?

If not, I may have to try to track down a black mat with a yellow emblem rather than a horse.

10. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    www.italiancarparts.com sells them, I don't know how the quality is though. or buy my mats for 80K and I'll throw in a nice spider :)

11. mv4

mv4 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    So. Cal
    JDB

Here is the number where I just purchased my floor mats. Its (323) 934-4567. I tried the dealer and they told me Ferrari does no make floor mats. The mats look great.

12. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    These are Keith Collins matts through Artexture

13. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Kuzi,

Those mats are great! I spent a fair amount of time searching for Artexture and Keith Collins on the Internet. Found some links, but none of which worked.

I gotta believe some distributors / retailers still have those mats for sale even if production has stopped.

14. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    I'll see if I can still find a direct number to their shop.........No promises, its been a while.

15. DrewH

DrewH F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    The number for Artexture is: 1 323 276 5030. They said that they shut their website down for now?

I just ordered mats for my 355 spider from them. I was hesitant at first due to the fact that they use a deep pile carpet instead of low pile carpet like the factory carpet. The samples that they sent me looked like carpet that would look worn fast. I spoke to keith Collins who advised me that that is the only carpet he works with. His mats look nice though!

I tried to order new mats through Ferrari and they sent me the carpet sections with the inlayed rubber foot mat. After I ordered the Keith Collins mats Ferrari told me that the could order factory "Accessory" mats that are all carpeted so I ordered those too. Who knows how much longer they'll stock those for.

Drew H

16. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #16 Chiaro_Slag, Dec 5, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I got my floor mats from ebay from a user called europeanfloormats, based out of Los Angeles, CA. Here is an auction of his :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33697&item=2446740491

Here is his color chart :

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/europeanfloormats/matcolors.html

Click on the different albums here to see his designs :

http://groups.msn.com/EuropeanFloorMats/shoebox.msnw

I think I paid around $220 for mine (including shipping) - I am very happy with them.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    JDB - Keith Collins is the only way to go! I've had mine for over a year and they hold up very well....takes a while to make because they are all hand made and he can do any color / style. I have tan with a red prancing horse which is a large bold horse, unlike others that I have seen.

Bit of advice - Keep your stock original mats. I lost 1/2 point at a concoure for not having the original underneath - the collins mats are authorized F-Car mats, but judges want to see the original under it, not just carpet.

Not to hijack the thread I saw another post you made on brake pads..suggest Potterfield (potterfieldbrakes.com). Seems to be the consensus of this board and if you have had any problems with squeels they eliminate it. Very affordable, about a c-note. Not only no squeel but zero brake dust....much better than stock pads.

18. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Thanks for the advice!

I called Artexture and am trying to get black mats with the Scuderia emblem, but that may be challenging. However, they are still doing black mats with Keith's "interpretation" of the yellow horse.

Has anyone seen the "interpretation" -- how close is it to the real thing?

19. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy

20. dwood1969

dwood1969 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    David Wood
    Slag_328GTS,

Love the mats. You don't happen to have a phone number for European Floor Mats, do you? I sent an email via one of the links you entered but I haven't received an answer. If you have a number, please post it.

Thanks.

21. dwood1969

dwood1969 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    David Wood
    Actually, I managed to find the number online. Here it is if anyone is interested: 323-934-4567. I ordered black mats with the shields for under $200 and 2 weeks delivery. Not bad....

22. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #22 Chiaro_Slag, Dec 5, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You're quick! :)

I'm sure they are not quite as nice as the Collins mats mentioned above, but I am very happy with them. They look great and keep my new carpet clean.

JDB - The pedals and shifter are from Paul Hill Engineering :

http://www.hill-engineering.co.uk/ferrari-pedals.htm

This site also sells Paul's products :

http://www.dexmllc.com/

Paul is on this site & is a very nice guy - He's products are great - Couldn't be happier with them.

Here is a pic of the shifter (this was before the floor mats, new carpet, and re-dyed leather) :
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I just ordered some mats from Artexture. They can no longer do them with the Scuderia emblem, but can do them with the horse.

Those pedals look great -- I'll check out the site that sells them.

24. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Sounds good - Make sure to post some pictures of the mats!

Does anyone have a pic of the Collins mats in tan?

25. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Did the dead pedal come with the pedal set? It looks like only the three pedals came with the set sold on those two Web sites.

Also, easy to install I imagine?