Hey, Maramarshmallowman...! | FerrariChat

Hey, Maramarshmallowman...!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 134282, Dec 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Last week, i went to the movies and saw Bad Santa, with Billy Bob Thornton - someone in the movie used the term "ASSCLOWN!"
    LMAO!
    i immediately thought of you...!

As for the movie, well, it was funny as all hell... There were a few favorite lines in it, above all the rest - none of which i will quote here! This is NOT a kids movie...! More curses in it than Harlem Nights... Funny as hell, though...

2. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#2 maranelloman, Dec 6, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dang! I guess a good idea gets around fast, eh, DES?

Speaking of BB Thornton, he played the President of the US in "Love Actually" which my wife & I saw recently. Nice movie, and HILARIOUS in parts. Seeing ol' Billy Bob be sort of a Clintonesque lecher to Hugh Grant's British Prime Minister was priceless. Funny stuff.

So sorry about your freaking blizzard, DES, and it's still nearly 3 weeks until the beginning of winter. Smirk...snicker...chortle...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    There's that shining, sparkling personality we've all come to know and love, Dave, thanks for the warm sentiments... :)

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Billy Bob is, and remains - the recipient of my cinematic Lucky Bastard award ever since I saw Monster's Ball.
    (Wonder if there was penetration)

5. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    oh man, don't get me started on halle berry.....

the woman is nothing short of amazing.

doody.

6. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Uh Dave, I thought you were at TWS for the PCA event?

7. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Hey, this is real serious Ka-Ka. I flew into Logan yesterday on one of the last flights in... 1/4 mile visiability... approach over water.... 50mph cross winds... driving snow... in one of those small jets... But pilot did great. 95 point landing... had to taxi through 1 foot snow drifts... getting up to Hanover was, uh, interesting.

But I couldn't help wondering if Mr. G ever drove his TR in weather like this!

From a cold Texan who isn't sure how he is ever gonna get home

DrTax

8. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#8 maranelloman, Dec 7, 2003
    Dale, WTF are you doing up there???

DES, I am delighted to bring warm, sincere salutations to your life !! :)

Will, nope: I was supposed to instruct this weekend for Drivers Edge at Motorsport Ranch, but have been flirting with coming down with the flu, so I withdrew to avoid (a) getting sick 3 hours from home, and (b) possibly infecting others. I was never planning to go to TWS this weekend after it became apparent that the FoH custome rtrack event & our FCA regional holiday party were off...

So I'll have to waitn until January for more track time. Jonesing here..........................................

9. Schnelles Fraulein

Apr 1, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Schnelles Fraulein

holy ****, are you kidding?! who gives a **** about halle berry.. he used to be married to Angelina Jolie.. ! and we know there was penetration there.. lucky ****.

10. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#10 maranelloman, Dec 7, 2003

Gotta agree there...

11. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Long story, but I let my daughter, who goes to Dartmouth, talk me into bringing up a car for her this year. Here is a small part of a subsequent conversation:

"Dad, I have decided to do a term aboard in Germany during the Winter term.

Great! Ah, but, what are you going to do about the car?

Car? I'll just leave it parked in the student lot.

Hmmm... not a good idea. (Hanover is the coldest place in New England.) You need to store it.

But, I don't know how to store it!"

Next scene is of Dad making air reservations....

I gotta say, though, that the pilot who brought us into to Logan did one hell of a job. Landing at Logan is never easy, but during a blinding snow storm with 50 mph cross winds, I'm glad that he was on my side.

Dale

12. Ekasilicon

Ekasilicon Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2003
    Last weekend I watched Office Space, and noticed that they used the term "assclown" as well. That movie came out years ago. I was first introduced to the term on this forum, so as with Des, I first though of Maranello Man.

13. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Billy Bob Thornton close encounter:

Actually, it was a near miss. Since I work late evenings, I often stop at the grocery store late at night after work here in Little Rock. Same store, same cashiers; you get to know the same folks. One night as I went through the check out, the cashier says to me, "Since you're a regular, I just had to tell somebody! Billy Bob Thornton was just here in the store. He came right through this line about 10 minutes ago!"
    Apparently Billy Bob's mom lives not too far from the store and he was in the area. The cashier said that he was with SOME young girl, and since this was right during the falling out period with Jolie, I immediately thought about the profit potential from a Kodak moment which could be quickly sold to the Enquirer for a fat profit: Billy Bob prowls Arkansas town with Angelina Substitute!

But no such luck. No sighting, no camera, no profit. Ten minutes too late.