Thought I'd do a little decorating... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Thought I'd do a little decorating...

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Gilles27, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Nice job Bill.

Did I read that in the last issue of Forza that you can't really loose money with the 330, especially the 2+2 with the unusual two lamp design? I always love the unusual ones, especially underappreciated ones. Man, if I had another garage space...

2. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    another......

3. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hi Andreas and Frank,
    1) No Frank, that is not the site of winter safekeeping :cool:
    2) Andreas, I have been telling people to pick up the 330 and 365 2+2's, for years. Yes, they are still (IMHO) a great value, although the 365's have been climbing over the last few years. The 330 2+2's are still, what I beleive to be a steal, V12 front engine, fairly low production run and they are really sweet machines. I do prefer the single headlight models though, and I beleive that the prices for them are a bit higher. There was what looked to be a really nice series 2 car for sale in the Oakbrook area that, if I remember correctly, was being offered at 38K, fully restored. The 330's series 2, (IMHO) will have one of the best rates of appreciation at some point in the next five to ten years.
    Regards,
    Bill

4. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I wanted to mention, I may soon have a number of heated spaces available (for a nominal fee of course). Although it will be out south. If there's any interest let me know.
    [email protected]
    Regards,
    Bill

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Bill,I LOVE your "Crib". It's so,Mediteranean looking! And,keep me posted on the garage spaces. I may be interested! (If not TOO far from home! Just incase we get some "Freakishly" nice weather days)

6. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    The shack is actually Bill's house.....I've been there.:)