Rosso Ferrari? | FerrariChat

Rosso Ferrari?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Brian C. Stradale, Dec 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I haven't gotten an issue of Rosso Ferrari since Spring 2003.
    Has there been one? If so, what was in it?

2. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Same here. I received one issue sometime last spring, 2-3 mos. after a purchase of a pre-owned fcar from a dealer. Haven't gotten any since.
    Do you guys normally subscribe?

3. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    The subscription is free to all Ferrari owner's in North America. Basically you contact their customer relations rep (forget her name) and then fax her a copy of your registration, along with the address you would like a copy of the Rosso Ferrari magazine sent.

The magazine itself is not published on a regular schedule. It seems some years it is produced two or three times per year, other times only once...or so it seems.

It is an expensively done piece using heavy paper stock and nice photographs.

4. jeff

jeff Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    North America
    I read in the magazine that it is being published just once a year.

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I just looked at the last issue from earlier this year...it gives no publication schedule.

BTW, if you purchased a new or pre-owned car from an authorized dealer, then you should automaticaly be subscribed. If you purchased from an independant or private seller, (or somehow slipped through the cracks) then you need to contact them directly to get the free subscription.

They describe the process as this: For address changes and/or to update out records concerning a recent, new or pre-owned Ferrar purchase from an authorized Ferrari dealer, mail your name, address, and telephone number, along with the year, model and chassis number of your Ferrari, to ROSSO FERRARI Magazine, Ferrari North America, Inc., 250 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632.

I know that if you purchased your car from an independant dealer or private seller, they will require a photo copy of your registration, as proof of ownership.

6. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Rosso Ferrari was the idea of Mr Grecco who was the President of FNA back in the eary 90's. I started recieving the in Dec 90 (issue 1). It used to come 4 times/year and started to get irratic after Grecco left.

I'm not sure when the last one that I got was....they are probably trying to phase it out because instead of providing a lovely magazine that is complimentary to their customer base...they can soak us for a few more bucks and get us to by the yearbook.....ahhhh the joy of capitolism!! :)

7. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Rosso Ferrari was the idea of Mr Grecco who was the President of FNA back in the eary 90's. I started recieving the mag in Dec 90 (issue 1). It used to come 4 times/year and started to get irratic after Grecco left.

I'm not sure when the last one that I got was....they are probably trying to phase it out because instead of providing a lovely magazine that is complimentary to their customer base...they can soak us for a few more bucks and get us to buy the yearbook.....ahhhh the joy of capitolism!! :)