Does anyone own the RCA Lyra™ 20GB Audio/Video Jukebox? | FerrariChat

Does anyone own the RCA Lyra™ 20GB Audio/Video Jukebox?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mikey, Dec 8, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mikey

mikey Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    #1 mikey, Dec 8, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    its cool. the video function is quite impressive for being palm sized. BUT and this is a big but, if you just want music buy an iPod. I repeat buy an iPod. It is the best music player solution out there.

thad

3. mikey

mikey Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    I am intrested in the video functions. How is the video recordability from tv, tivo, dvd players, vhs players etc. I travel a lot and I would like to get up to date on all the tv shows and movies I miss.

4. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    I have an RCA Lyra 8100 or something.. just the little MP3 player/radio. I realize it doesn't have the pimp aura of the iPod, but it's an ergonomic wonder, absolutely tiny, not expensive, and with the SD Disk I have in there, I'm up to 512 megs of space, which is more than enough to hold me over on the 2 hour flights I do twice a week. I'm not sure how useful the video part is on this one you're looking at... watching any kind of video on a tiny little screen doesn't seem worth it to me.

-R