2004 Calendar - CORRECTIONS | FerrariChat

2004 Calendar - CORRECTIONS

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifosi12, Dec 8, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    At the FCA party yesterday the official FCA 2004 calendar of events was made public and I compared it to the tentative one I put into our own calendars. Some corrections you might want to note:

1) Corrections:
    The Monroe Street event is now on August 29 and NOT on September 5 as indicated wrongly in my calendar.

2) Additions:
    - January 10 is a FCA board meeting to discuss the 2005 national event in Indy

- May 15/16 is the FCA track event at Gingerman

- June 27 is the Prancing Horse roundup in Park Ridge

Other than that my calendar's dates are still true. With the exception of some GPs, but that might change again. Currently France is out and Brazil back in (after a judge returned the previous verdict). But these things still might change. Also the tracks of Shanghai and Bahrain are still under construction and Canada is still somewhat in the air.

PS: Personally the most exiting news I thought was the announcement of a Continental Track day at the new Autobahn Country Club in September (no date yet). Finally this is going to happen, can't wait to go there!!!

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Nice to see the Prancing Horse Roundup at the end of June,as,I am always in Arizona for a couple weeks in July,when he's had it this year and last. But...If the Prancing Horse Roundup is at the end of June,when is the Oakbrook show? Which had been at that time,this year and last.-?

3. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Macchine d'Italia is now on July 11 and not in Oakbrook anymore, but at the Doral Eaglewood Country club in Itasca.

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I guess that I'll miss that one now,as,I am always in Arizona at that time. (Wife's B-day is the 10th.,and one of my brothers B-day is the 11th.) But,thats O.K. I wasn't too happy this year spending all that time cleaning my car, just to sit around all day, and there were only First place trophies being given out. (not that I "assume" that I would have won one. But,it would have been nice to see more cars win something than just 1 First in each class.) Too long for me to just sit around. And,in the middle of July? No Way! I am sure that "just another 308" won't be missed! :) Personally,I think that early June,before it gets too Hot and Humid, would be a better time if you have to be out in the Sun all day.

5. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    They had to move the dates around a bit because of the change with the USGP. Since that is also a FCA event, it pushed others out of that slot.