Hey FNA! how about updating your website | FerrariChat

Hey FNA! how about updating your website

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by crazy horse, Dec 8, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. crazy horse

crazy horse Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    once in a while ? Maybe show the new models that are officially out ?
    I am sure you can afford it !
    When is the last time they updated their website anyway ?

2. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

Worst Web Site Ever- Lamborghini

I think Italians car Mfg. are the bottom of the corporate world for official web sites. You have to register to look at photos on the Laborghini site.

Every Fan web site with links says "Don't go to Lamborghini's offical site.
    Way too slow and locks up, graphic heavy site is impossable."

Is Lamborghini proud of this crap?

3. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    FNA -

Contact

While Ferrari North America welcomes contact, we have provided answers to many frequently asked questions for your review prior to contacting Ferrari North America directly.

For other questions or those that only FNA can answer, please direct correspondence to:

Ferrari North America, Inc.
    250 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs
    New Jersey, 07632
    U.S.A.

or phone (201) 816-2600
    -
    Redundant Department of Redundancy/

FAQ:

Ferrari North America & Maserati North America

Q: I need to contact Ferrari North America, how do I do this?

A: Please contact us by phone at (201) 816-2600 or by post at Ferrari North America, Inc., 250 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 07632, U.S.A.

/Redundant Department of Redundancy
    -
    Web Site Feedback

Q: I am having a problem with the FerrariUSA.com Web site, whom should I contact?

A: Please contact Intelliga Communications Inc. at [email protected].

Q: I am having a problem with a Ferrari Web site other than FerrariUSA.com (ie: Ferrari.com or directly connected sites) who do I contact?

A: Please contact [email protected].

4. crazy horse

crazy horse Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I agree they are totally behind the curve when it comes to the web. I just got done ordering a new Lexus for my wife and I did it all on the net it was a real pleasure.

5. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    since you will never be able to buy your Ferrari online I do not see why they have to change.
    Not that it would not be nice if but it is not necessary at all for them. it is not something that will bring new customers.

At the end of the day it is not a Lexus.

6. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#6 maranelloman, Dec 8, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Well, it has been updated since at least March. When we sold the franchise,(FLG) back to them, they had us on there as a dealer until mid-March. So, since we are no longer on there, I can say last time it was updated was Mid-March.

R

8. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    It wouldn't be so bad if Ferrari didn't shut down a bunch of cool Ferrari sites, including two of the bigger Ferrari clubs in Italy.

They must employ a large staff of lawyers to make sure cool web sites get shut down, yet not have any money budgetted to keeping their web site full of fresh new content.

9. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Content for what? For whom?

They have a great website with the Ferrari.owners.com. That is very helpfull, is being updated constantly and really shares a lot of information.

The ferrari.com is only there to have a web presence. It does not generate business neither do they have to generate business that way. That may change but at present putting tons of money and resources into their website....what for? So some 12 year old kid can have a Flash friendly website to look at?

What they should concentrate on is getting sponsorship out to have Concourses in most states. That will help the image and will give kids the chance to see these cars first hand not on the web. We are ALL spending too much time in virtual reality.

The Ferrari website shows the past and present cars and that is all it needs to show.

Mark,
    seeing these cars in the flash is much better than looking at them on the web, wouldn't you say? BTW Thursday night dinner at Maranellos. See the FL chat site for details. Have not heard much from you lately. You still alive? :)

10. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

11. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    that sueing bull is really getting annoying. I have to agree! That puts a bad taste in peoples mouth. I remember the import issues. What a loss of respect Ferrari has gotten from that.

12. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Hope to see you very soon. Bring your girlfriend. You know we will not bite....oh wait...LOL

:)