Landscaping done EXTRA palm tree's for sale! | FerrariChat

Landscaping done EXTRA palm tree's for sale!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by F360@20, Dec 8, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Hey, everyone just got done doing the landscaping at my house. Have about 34 extra Palm trees just sitting here. I would like to get rid of them as soon as possible! If anyone is intrested go ahead and PM me or just post.
    Tree's came from Home depot - the two types I bought sell for $65 and $85. Too get rid of them somewhat soon I will make some good deals.
    Also if you do want to buy a few I have a truck and will be happy to drive them too you if your not to far away.

2. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Uh why don't you just take them back to Home Depot and get a refund? That would be the easiest way to recoupe your money. If that isn't an option, you could try calling the Palm Gardens in Ventura, along the Ricon beach. They specialize it palms and maybe they would buy them from you. But then again they have thousands of palms and probably don't need any more. Or, you could try and get rid of them at the local swap meet.

As far as palms go I have a grip in my little yard. I have 5 King palms, 8 Kentia's, 11 Raphis, 8 Pigmy Date palms, 2 Majestic, and 9 other palms that I can't remember the name of. I had 1 queen in the middle of my front yard but took it out because I didn't like were it was. That and they get too big too fast. If you haven't figured it out I have a very tropical looking yard. LOL.

Anyway good luck getting rid of them. Oh yeah you also could call up some local landscape companies and see if they wouldn't mind taking them off your hands. But would try returning them first to Home Depot.

3. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Yea, I already tried to take them back to home depot, no go. I called the local palm companies and they offered me much less then what I can get for them.

4. 1975gt4don

1975gt4don Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    Are they king or queen palms? I am interested in a few of them. I live in SD.

5. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    queen, 15 gallon sell $60 at home depot ill sell it for $40

sago's between $80 and 90 at H.D I sale at $50

moborilao or a Date at H.D $80 or $90 sell at $50

6. Post some pics of the new landscaping.