need some help | FerrariChat

need some help

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by detailman, Dec 9, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    #1 detailman, Dec 9, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Can some one help me out here,Id like to see this buggy with wheels,crome ,huge and shinny.Maybe your favorite wheels,or some factory ferrari or lamborghini wheels. Possibly several different wheels,maybe some gold chains around the horses neck too. I think it'd be funnyas heck.Thanks in advance.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    Is the horse and buggy with big crome wheels idea only funny to me or has none of the guys that work with photo shop looked at this post yet

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LMAO...!!!

4. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    I have been rather busy today and just got around to looking at Fchat. I will try to make a photochop a bit later. It is a funny idea. :)

5. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a bazillion!!! I thought it would be funny and lots of other people would get a kick out of it as well. I told a couple of friends that I would like to have my picture taken with an Amish person.He told me they believe that it will take away their soul,thats the funny/ironic part about it.I looked for amish pictures and found the horse and buggy but no people from the front.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Definitely. Needs some Deep Dish Cragar S.S. wheels. Sidepipes. "Jacked-up" a little bit in the rear. Tubbed? with giant slicks? The possibilities are endless. (How about a big chrome blower strapped on the Horses neck?) Fire coming out of it's nostrils.

7. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    That would be awesome man.I like your style...or how about flames coming out of his butt????????????

8. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    I don't really know how to do flames and I couldn't make the gold chains look right so here it is with just wheels...

9. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    That is bad a$$!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any other wheels? I think the wire rims on the buggy are awesome.BTW your profile pic is just damn cool to.

10. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    I certainly do! Unfortunately I have drunk too much whiskey and won't be much good at photochop until tomorow.

11. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    Thats cool I am shure your probally ready for bed you should probably get some rest.I am kinda excited to see just what you'll come up with,I ll bet some others are as well.

12. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Nice photochop job!

13. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#13 maranelloman, Dec 10, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017