Where to look for a 360? | FerrariChat

Where to look for a 360?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Lope, Dec 9, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lope

Lope Rookie

Nov 12, 2003
    Alta Loma, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I have high interest in purchasing a '99 or '00 360 Coupe, black/black or black/grey -- will be fairly soon.

Local dealer has nothing in stock at the moment. I've browsed FerrariAds with no luck, what other websites would be recommended? Doesn't have to be local, shipping is no problem.

Thanks

2. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    you might have some luck on www.ferraribuy.com. I'm looking too but, for and red/tan or red/black. Cheers, Ken

3. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Ferrari Market Letter... see the sponsors section.

Dupont Registry will give you a list of cars plus a list of dealers all over the country. However, keep in mind that they all are brokering all the same cars... they are the "pros" at answering the question you just asked... so, one option is just to find one you like, and let them do the legwork...

F-chatter Wade Nunez of Fortune Motors out of Louisiana (504-780-9984) helped me buy my Modena... and DJ Quiggle out of Dallas (817-403-8352) has been helping me sell it (its Titanium/Navy)... oh, and a few weeks ago DJ had a Red/Tan for sale... give him a call.

HTH.