Challenge Stradale in computer | FerrariChat

Challenge Stradale in computer

Discussion in '360/430' started by jim g, Dec 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    My heart is still racing I just got a call from my dealer telling me that my 360 CS is going to be entering production and he wanted to finalize my order as the car should be here by March. I got black over Beige int. red calipers, and I did go for the wierd radio as I thought I needed it. I haven't been this excited since my first fcar was ordered I'll post pictures and stuff in a few months.

2. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Right on Jim!!! I think you made an excellent choice on the colors. No stripe I take it? I'm not a fan of the stripe really but to each his own. I've never heard one in person but from what I hear you better get some real loud speakers for that thing. Congratulations and I can't wait to see the pics.

3. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Jim,
    congrats!! I love the black color on the stradale - I would go for the stripe myself, but that's just me. black w/ stripe is amazing. Consider today as the day she was conceived... :) but rather than waiting 9 months, you only have 4!!

The clock starts now.

Byron