Owners in Macon, GA. | FerrariChat

Owners in Macon, GA.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by vogel, Dec 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vogel

vogel Karting

Jun 21, 2001
    Powder Springs, GA
    Full Name:
    Charles Byrd
    Are there any Ferrari owners in Macon, GA. I am relocating there for business, and just thought I might see if there are any F-chat members in the area?

2. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    I'm not an owner, but I've just relocated to Peachtree City, which looks to be about 45 minutes away.

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    im a member of fchat and FCA, for whats it worth i am in savannah, ga if you ever need anything or want to talk cars. i work on business jets and have a good selection of muscle cars i play with ( hobby business). i want a 308(something) or a 365/400 in the very near future so i may BE an owner soon if things go ok at work. i know you said "OWNER" but i figured i would reply anyway. i have met some great members at events and i look forward to makeing more "car friends". best wishes. michael

4. vogel

vogel Karting

Jun 21, 2001
    Powder Springs, GA
    Full Name:
    Charles Byrd
    Thanks for the contacts, I hope to meet you both at some point, and look forward to seeing your Ferraris when you get them.