Today's Kids? | FerrariChat

Today's Kids?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Greg G, Dec 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I lost it when he said "I like Sunny D, F*ck the purple stuff"

What a joke!

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Haha, that kid looks like Jay Leno! Except Jay Leno knows hes white and doesn't rap :)

4. Sensational1

Sensational1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Rancho Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Michael Basic
    Rapping has nothing to do with what race you are. Some of the dopest rappers such as Unknown Prophets, Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Slug, and tons of others are not white. Brother Ali is dope as hell and he is an albino with a lazy eye.

5. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I want to be a jew like Sammy davis jr. :) Too bad business men pee in my mouth too much.

Amen...Because saying repeditive curse words and singing about my 3 inch dick shows that I am one big ass religious thug...

Peace out...

What a riot :)

6. WFO_Racer

WFO_Racer Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Newport Beach Ca
    Reminds me of a former neighbors son who tore up my freshly placed sod in the side yard when he lost control of his skateboard. SoCal skinny white kid who played that crap loud so we could all enjoy, guess he felt it portrayed him as a tough guy. I saw him do it and cussed him out. He pulls out his tiny pocket knife. I laughed and told him he needed a longer blade to do any damage. I then showed him my various knife wounds from years past as well as my gunshot scar. I asked him to step onto the property and do his best. Daddy comes out and jr starts acting tough again . Dad can't calm him down so I tell him let him go and he can start over with his next child and do a better job of raising him. Nothing happened that day but since I'm way over 18 I paid some poor HS students at his school to make his life hell till the family moved. Right next to disco ,rap has to be the most annoying music played.

7. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    " Nothing happened that day but since I'm way over 18 I paid some poor HS students at his school to make his life hell till the family moved"

ROTFLMAO

Now that is good stuff!

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Here, here... i totally agree with Sensational... Rapping has nothing to do with anything except rapping... The kid looks like he's 12 or 13 and stayed on beat far better than i ever could... i'd like to see some of you freestyle and stay on beat for 4 minutes straight, with most of the content rhyming and some of it actually making sense, being funny or in some other way, having an impact...
    i can't freestyle for my life, but i'd certainly rap circles around some of the critics here.

"Peace out."

9. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    That is some funny stuff - I think I heard before this is some kid that is on the Conan show or something?