forgive me. off topic, but funny | FerrariChat

forgive me. off topic, but funny

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 720, Dec 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    off topic, but this made me laugh :)

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    OT at best... Rob?

--Dan

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    HA! HA! the little children in that country must be extatic at that prospect, or what childern are left.

4. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    >>Bus fair to anit-war protest rally - $0.50<<

Good grief, that short a sentence and two spelling mistakes...this guy needs a proof reader.

Gary

5. The hell are you, blind? There's an "Off Topic" section for a reason.

Dumbass.

6. todd

todd Karting

May 20, 2003
    fresno
    Full Name:
    todd spencer
    get off 720's back. It was harmless fun. Often, it appears, the most critical are the most illeterate.

7. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Very Funny! Cool post.

8. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Very very offensive. Rob please remove.

9. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Different things float different boats. I used to laugh at such humour especially when i spent nine years in the British forces,you know gung ho and all that.Then i left and had kids and things that i cared for, now my whole consept of violent humour has changed, which brings alot of regreat about the things i used to do for my country.I for one am not getting at the dude,but my guess is he has never been on the recieving end of millatary aggresion. but if you find this consept funny bully for you.Hey sorry for any mis spelt words but i dont give a ****.

10. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Its a joke you guys.

Gee.....The stick up your butt must have a stick up its butt. (that's another joke) relax. Jokes help people blow off steam and vent pressure. I would argue that jokes are healthy.

I don't want anyone to die. But the people that started the war by hitting the twin towers&#8230; think that we all need to end our way of life. They are nuts. We all know that. You can make a joke about these guys because they are joke worthy. No one in the civilized world is on the side of the Islam Extremist random killers.

I'd rather they hit us with jokes, than bombs

11. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    You see them in their national dress with a hat on their heads and we presume they are extremists? Hey if its OK to make jokes about them how about we make jokes about anyone else? How about a picture of a little Iraqi kid with a US missile about to fall on him, holding a banner saying "Thank you American tax payers for freeing me!"

12. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    hey adnaan, why did you bother reading a post labeled "off topic" if you are offended so easily? you must have a chip on your shoulder, huh? maybe you even feel a little guilty about recent events in the world?

maybe this will cheer you up :)

13. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

Hey if the Muslims want respect they need to speak out against the extremist. I have no respect for the Muslim world because the moderates don't stand up for themselves and tell the few extremist to knock it off.

In the short run I'm mad. They started it and they can end it.

At the moment...a nice MasterCard joke is a way to cut the tension.

14. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool

15. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Mark

I've seen may programmes on our side of the atlantic with Muslims condeming events. If they are not getting airtime stateside then that hardly my fault. As for speaking out against extremism what about the stance of every muslim nation condemning terrorism and helping UK/US alliance again the war on it? Very short memory you have of President Musharaf's help in bombing Afghanistan.

16. Ira Schwartz

Ira Schwartz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2003
    Brooklandville, MD
    Full Name:
    Ira Schwartz
    Okay, now that this has been moved to "Off Topic" where it rightly belongs, I'll succumb to the temptation to respond (although I'll probably regret it). Adnaan makes some good points here. If any of you thinks that this war has anything much to do with the people who took down the WTC, you're naive. If you think there's anything funny about it, you're nuts. Sure, I do appreciate an attempt to leaven the tension with some humor, but please understand that this sort of joke is perceived by some folks as insensitive. Okay, I'll shut up now.

17. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    adnaan-"I've seen may programmes on our side of the atlantic with Muslims condeming events. If they are not getting airtime stateside then that hardly my fault."

That's all I need to hear, to feel better. We don't get any airtime with Muslims speeking out.

Maybe I can change this joke thread and help everyone have a laugh. I always like this MasterCard the best.

18. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    THE ITSIE BITSIE SPIDER WENT UP THE ..................WATER SPOUT?????.......... NICE PIC! LMAO

19. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i agree with Adnaan, although a joke is a joke is a joke...

The "war" has nothing to do with 9/11 or the WTC and well... Those two things are a different thread, entirely...

20. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I see it as a joke aimed at America more than anything.

I'm very insensitive. Regardless if its offensive or not, what jokes are not offensive to at least one person or group? Ignore it, move on. If you have a chip on your shoulder and it helps you sleep better at night, blast me. I really don't care.

You don't think we do worse to our own citizens?!? Get off the internet and get out more.

Sunny

21. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Well it didn't offend me. I though it was fun and it made me laugh, cause that is what we should do. What really pissed me off was right after we liberated Iraq. The Shia hadn't been able to practice there religion in over a decade and a half, under Sadamit. We free them alowing them to finally practice thier religion freely and in the open. They start marching around this collum, banging on thiers chests chanting "down, down U.S., yes, yes Iraq". Uhhhhh.........hello you ungrateful idiots, you would have never been able to practice your religion if we hadn't set you free! We went into your country and did for you what you hadn't been able to do for yourselves in two decades. Now they are alowing these freeking terrorists to kill the solders that gave them thier freedom. Ungrateful pieces of dirt.

22. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    That is a prediction that anyonec could have made. From their point of view its a case of the lesser of two evils. They did not like Saddam but Im sorry to say that they hate Bush even more.