My bizarre cat | FerrariChat

My bizarre cat

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Nibblesworth, Dec 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    He's a bozo. His name is Pip, which I guess kinda makes him French.

I've owned cats my whole life, but this one is strange. First off, he never shuts his stupid little cat-mouth. At first it was charming, as he'd talk to you and answer you if you spoke to him. But now it's just down-right annoying. The bastard just meows non-stop.

He also drools like a brain-dead crack whore if you scratch him. I mean DROOLS. Spit just starts to fall out of his mouth - tons of it.

Another annoying thing the bastard does is when I'm pinching a loaf, he'll sit at the bathroom door, meowing like hell until I open the door. When I open the door, he cruise in and sit between my legs while I'm droppin' the kids off, and then he stand up on his hind legs and put his paws on my face, and then drool. WTF?

Finally, my g/f and I will be sitting on the couch, or eating dinner, or whatever, and the cat will be vegging out on the floor. Then, out of nowhere, he'll hop up and bolt to the front door, stop, look at us, meow, then bolt through the living room, through the kitchen, and into the laundry room, where he'll leap onto the washing machine. He'll look at us funny, like we're big mice or something, and then bolt out of the room. His little stupid burst of energy will clear up, and he'll sit and veg for another 5 minutes before it starts all over again.

Strange little bastard....

2. dwood1969

dwood1969 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    David Wood
    Nibblesworth,

I don't know why but your post has me in hysterics. I am literally laughing out loud. My co-workers must think that I am insane. I guess you have to be a pet owner to appreciate it. Pets - cats, dogs etc - are great!!!

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    P. Nibby,

Advice. Next time he does that just say, "SCAT!"

I don't know if you're from Cleveland but as far as I'm concerned, The Browns ALWAYS go to the Superbowl!

DL

4. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Next time, you and your GF should light the joint outside, not inside, where the car breathes it all in. Felines are more succeptible to this kind of stuff and tend to drool, have strange bursts of energy, and increased scatological curiousity.
    Or at least that is what my friend told me.

5. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    That's friggin hilarious..!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

6. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    My cat kills small game prety much constantly.

It's an aweful lot like living with Ted Nugett.

He also eats only the heads of his kill.

7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    My g/f's cat does the same thing but instead of jumping on the washing machine and spazzing out, she tears up and down the hallway and leaps over the couch and jumps on top of the refrigerator. Cat is crazy!

8. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    So funny to read your story. I am a cat person myself. Also the president of a local charity concerning cats.

They are strange and what makes them so adorable is they are all different from each other. My old cat used to drool when you scratched him. He would actually nibble on my shirt and get it all wet.
    The new cat, Stanley, is a great hunter. He loves to be outside. Comes home at night from work, likes to sleep next to us, goes back to work in the morning. He has times when he wants to cuddle but mainly likes to play and hunt. Rats, Lizards, lately he gets the bigger lizards, the green tree type at about 12inches long. I rescued one yesterday.
    Then we have a stray that is ours now, big fat Red. Mellow as one can be.

They are all crazy yet adorable.

9. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Nice pic! I had an orange tabby, his name was Sunny, and he'd literally wet your entire shirt if you let him. Hold and pet him and he just drools and sucks on your shirt. Odd ball.

10. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    LOL I have 5 cats now. Ive had cats for 15 years, love them. Drool in feline means they are happy or content. Sometimes when they are happy they will also put their nails in & out or kneed you or the blanket with their paws.

11. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2002
    Houston
    My fiancee refers to that kneading our cat does as "making biscuits". She's a southern gal and I thought that was one of the funniest things I had ever heard in my life. I picked up a cat book a few months ago and apparently "making biscuits" is a fairly common terminology for that.

12. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    great thread..........LMAO!!! , MARTIN THAT PIC IS GREAT. hope you dont mind if i send it to some of my (anti) cat friends! ( titled " ***** REVENGE"

13. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    we refer to kneading as "playing the piano". LOL!!

14. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LMAO...!!!

15. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    You think your cat is bad, try living with a wild cat that we took in from outside...Her only goal is to stalk my feet at night when im sleeping. MY CAT is ****ing insane...

Here are a few pictures of her and my "bible" to cat ownership.

16. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    another shot of the *****...She got mad when I was taking photos of her :)

17. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    best book out there

18. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    yes, this book tells it like it is...

19. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA

THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS. I love in the book: "That was a nice jump, cat, wasnt' it, cat?" hahahaha I'm laughing out loud

20. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    If you see on the book cover the same author also wrote a book on how to live with a neurotic dog. I have it as well...along with a fat, grumpy, ****ed up old dog to go with it :)

HILARIOUS book. The only real fact it makes is that cats are impossible to figure out...the rest is just pure comedy. A MUST for any cat owner and the same goes for Dogs with the Dog version of the book.

I bought it as a christmas gift to my mom but found it too funny to hold back so I had to share it with her early :)

21. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
  22. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    This site now appears to be offline, but I remember a guy who would scan his cat (yes, flatbed optical scanner), and others would send in digital images of having done the same. He built up quite an archive. Some of the images of flattnned cars were pretty funny. Then again, I am a dog person.
    Here is another dog person:
    http://darenp.co.uk/funny/nokiacat.mpg

23. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#23 maranelloman, Dec 11, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  24. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#24 maranelloman, Dec 11, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  25. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting