sprint camera phones - worth it? | FerrariChat

sprint camera phones - worth it?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by ty (360mode), Dec 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    how do the pictures turn out? any recommendations on which model?

TIA.

2. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    I have the Sprint Samsung VGA 1000 and I love it. I bought i new at eBay and activated it at my local Sprint Store for about 35% off list price.

Ernesto

3. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    You aren't going to be one of those guys pretending to make a phone call in the locker room are you?

4. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    ...make sure that you get one that does 640X480. I got the Erickson for my wife and it only does 320X240. Too bad she did not like the circular keyboard of the Nokia, much better picture quality, higher resolution.
    Oh, yeah....do not take that phone on your Ferrari factory tour or to the swingers' convention (unless it is the teenage chapter).

5. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron

6. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I have Sanyo Smart Camera model by Sprint.

Most of cell phone camera don't have a picture quality, and when I e-mail to people, I get complain more than compliment. Since a digital camera is getting small & affordable, you may not want to bother w/ a cell phone camera for now. I am sure it'll improve based on the way it's going in Japan.

Having a cell phone camera, I got into a trouble (well, not really a trouble) once in a topless bar. Girls noticed my phone, and played with it. Automatic flash went on, and other customer (we don't know who) claimed to the manager that we are taking pictures. That won't go well, as you can guess. My phone was in the hand of a manager during that night......

My wife thought it was funny and told her friends about the incident. Now when they see me, they will ask which one I have been to, which one is good, etc. I always say I don't know, but they just say "sure" with a grin. One incident can really influence how people see you.