New addition to my garage... | FerrariChat

New addition to my garage...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ricrain, Dec 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ricrain

ricrain Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Dallas Area
    Full Name:
    Ric
    is not a car (this time), but the Queen Mother of small parts cabinets! I spent 2 hours putting stuff in it, and it's still not 1/6 full yet. 368 drawers in only 6 sq/ft.

2. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Don't stack these up high! Due to weight, you don't think it will tip over. Mine did after 3-4 years since the purchase. Texas heat & cold must did something to a frame, and bottom one broke! Huge mess! I gave up on sorting for now, and put everything in a box. Now I go through the box. I intend to sort them in the future though.

If your garage is A/Ced, I think you don't have to worry about it.

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    That is awesome! How much does something like that cost?

4. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    wow - that's enough to make an anal retentive boy get all hot and bothered!

doody.

5. ricrain

ricrain Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Dallas Area
    Full Name:
    Ric
    This is a built solution direct from the manufacturer, not just stacked bins. It has plates between each level. Each bin is metal, not plastic, and the base is a ball bearing turnstyle rated for 1200+ lbs.

A little over $500.

6. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    I agree....just don't tip it over :)

7. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    WOW.Now that's organization.

8. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Very nice. These bins make your life so much easier when searching for a specific item. Especially if you are holding fuses, or nuts and bolts in there. I bought one for my garage and the way it organized my nuts and bolts was unbeleivable. I agree with the others to keep it away from the cars. Stick it in the corner where if it does tip over, it will not hit anything valuable.

9. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    Where would an interested party find such a cabinet? That is, if you don't mind divulging the information.