No permission to access attachments | FerrariChat

No permission to access attachments

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by cabrio_fan, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
    I've set up my profile on the new and improved F-chat and I'm logged in but when I click on any attachment links in thread postings, I get the following:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: cabrio_fan [logout]

Did I miss a step? I thought I read something during account registration that mentioned a confirmation e-mail but I never received one. How can I tell if I fat fingered my e-mail address? Also, I don't have access to any of my profile settings.

Graci.

Mike

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Please tell me which thread and link you're trying to access. It may be a bug. Are you staying logged in? Do you have cookies disabled?