Crystal Cove - Sat. Dec. 13 | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove - Sat. Dec. 13

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Tipo815, Dec 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    It's officially "hump" day and we're now on the downhill side of the week! It looks like the weather is planning to cooperate this Saturday which means we - the Tifosi - could really arrive in force.

Any takers for meeting on Saturday morning at 6:20am in Irvine? Same place as always - Coffee Bean parking lot on the corner of Jeffrey and Alton? Depart at 6:30am.

Look forward to seeing any and all of you again!

Jeffrey

2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Sounds like a plan - I'm in!

3. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    I was beginning to think I was going it alone ...

4. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Make sure you don't go to bed at 3am like last week, that would help.

5. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    I'll try to be there. I ordered a new digital camera, and UPS tracking is telling me it will be here on Friday, so Sat morning will be a good chance to try it out.

Dom

6. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    No doubt. Whatever it takes ... I'll be there! Just look for the yellow 355!

7. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Sorry guys...I'm not gonna be able to make it this week.

Have fun! :D

8. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I just got my Black 355 back from FOC, maybe I will see you there Jeffrey.

Tony

9. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    I'll be there as well at the meeting spot. I booked this Saturday off just so I could attend! The chance to see two F355s at the coffee bean is incentive enough, let alone Crystal Cove. Perhaps the Black F355 that Tony bought was the one a group of us were looking at in November? If it's a 1995 F355B I can say for sure it is the exact car that determined my wife and I would make plans to purchase the F355 in the next few years instead of the Testarossa.

Tony- I look forward to seeing it.

See y'all there!

10. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Jay,
    I doubt it... if you look at his post...he just got his car back from FOC... I assume it was being serviced. So, with that said, that black one is probably still available! go get it! :)

B.

11. Throttleman

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    Yep Byron you are right as always, when I read his post I flashed back to that day we were there and misread the rest! The F355 still seems impractical bofore we buy our practice, but I am eyeing Jerry's 328 real close! LOL In all seriousness I am still laying in wait for my first F-car ownership.

12. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    No I bought my car in 1999 from FOBH, mine is Black/Black the car you are talking about is Black/Tan and is now at Newport Autosport (AGBB512's) old place. I had my Dash replaced and I hadn't seen the car in 1 month, boy it was nice to rev it to 8,500 RPM's today on the 405. I will try to be there and see my old friend Jeffrey with the Yellow 355. I will try and bring Rob with his Red 355 GTS as well, maybe we can do breakfast again.

Tony

13. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron

Ahhh...Tony. We met last time, right? That was you? :) Rob mentioned to me about that little cafe that you and he go to... the service, I hear, is excellent! ;)

(I was in the loud challenge car with black wheels)

14. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Tony Tony Tony. How are you? I hope you will be able to make it on Saturday! I am planning to meet some of the guys in Irvine around 6:20am for the drive over to CC. Can you meet us there or are you planning to go directly to CC? Looking forward to it!

Jeffrey

15. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Jeffrey if I can get myself out of bed that sounds great. I heard from my Buddy Rob tonight that your 355 looked awesome tonight at the FOC Cocktail party. It would be great to hook up and speak to each other.

Byron, yes that was me you met and my 355 was at FOC having some work done, it was a pleasure meeting you and that loud machine you have. Perhaps we can hook up on Saturday Morning with my old Pal Jeffrey and Throttleman.

16. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Sorry, but I probably won't be making it... I'll be going to an event on friday that will run late... unless I don't sleep and come straight to the event... and I don't think you guys want to see me like that! :) LOL.

17. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Well if we see you later that would be great as well. I am going to get a bunch of guys to go, maybe my friend Dave with his 360 Spider or his 575M F1. The guy has some great cars. Plus I want to see Armen's 575, that lucky B@st@rd.

18. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    is anyone coming from westwood or that area?
    i also would like to get some directions since i have nooo clue where i am going. I will probably be down there on my bike. look forward to seeing everyone.
    thad brown

19. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    I'm looking at 355's. Do you think I could catch a ride around the block from one of the 355's there?

Rick

20. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Thad - take the I405 South to the 73 South (just before Orange County Airport, just after Harbor and the Fairview). Take the 73 and exit at Newport Coast Drive. Take the drive to the ocean, and make a left on PCH. Approximately 1 mile south (towards Laguna Beach) on your left will be a traffic light and sign "Crystal Cove Promenade". That's the place. It is immediately across PCH from the ocean and the Crystal Cove State Beach.
    See you there.

Jim Selevan (Red Boxer, or maybe the Dino, or perhaps the Testarossa, I don't know which to role into in the morning.)

21. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Who else other than Jerry and myself will be at the Coffee Bean at 6:20am?

22. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I will be there!

Hey Jerry, will you be bringing anyone with you?

23. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Jordan - My wife is coming with me.

I also have a friend in an M3 that is meeting me there and another friend in the Corvette coming.

Sorry Rick, no 355 here, but can always offer you a ride in a 328!

24. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    ill try and be there.

ernie:)

25. Throttleman

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    I'll be there early with the Black Baby Benz. I am looking forward to seeing both F355Bs and hearing your new Tubi exhaust Jeffery.