Need Help On Cat | FerrariChat

Need Help On Cat

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TigerAce, Dec 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    One of my friend who dearly loves a cat lost her cat after 18 years of companioship this summer. We are thinking to give her new cat for X'mas, and found that she wants American Short Hair.
    I don't know anything about cat, so I called some pet shop. They said not many shop will carry this type of cat.
    Do you know anyone who sells American Short Hair?
    Even any advise on where to look for is greatly appreciated.

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  3. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Never buy a cat from a pet shop. First rule of cat acquisition. Second rule is pay the least which means SPCA. I have has three cats that were of superior health and temperment and all from SPCA. Okay, okay, my current feline is somewhat eccentric, and sleeps 24 hours a day or more, but still is a good cat.

4. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Thank you very much for your advise, WAX & GuradsRed.

Wax, based on other posts, you are very resourceful on internet. The links will really help. I appreciate taking your time for it.
    Do you like "Mach Go! Go! Go!"? I used to watch it when I was 4 or 5. I still can't believe this became popular even nowadays.

GuardsRed, I will tell her your two lessons. I am allergic to cat hair, but interested in them for their behavior. I have dogs most of my life, and they (cat & dog) seems so different.

5. GuardsRed

GuardsRed Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Not only do they seem different, they actually are...LOL