Got my 308 Parts from Ferrari UK Today! | FerrariChat

Got my 308 Parts from Ferrari UK Today!

Discussion in '308/328' started by Wayne 962, Dec 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wayne 962

Wayne 962 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 27, 2003
    #1 Wayne 962, Dec 12, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari really knows how to package parts. These things look sooo much better than the Porsche parts that are packaged from Stutgart.

For the 308 fans out there, these switches are still available (saw a thread on someone trying to mold them using rubber. Don't waste your time - these are about $40 apiece, which is a bargain, considering the car is 25 years old (many Porsche parts like these have become unavailable over the years).

Got a set of rear shocks too, and replacement pedal pads...

Special thanks to Jeff Howe at Ferrari UK. Even though I accidentally got sent one of the wrong parts, the service was excellent. As a side note, it is important to describe parts specifically for the left or right side of the car - not the drivers/passengers side. I think the confusion arose when I specified the driver's side for the targa seal I got - they sent the drivers side for the car, if the car was in the UK (right side).

-Wayne
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    Cheers Wayne !

I should know better; all those years with Chrysler !! A dyslexic memont !

3. rivee

rivee F1 Rookie

Jan 20, 2002
    Nowhere important, USA
    Full Name:
    John
    Jeff,

Still waiting for my countersunk door strike bolts................................................................................................................................John

4. Dave

Dave F1 Rookie

Apr 15, 2001
    Little Rock
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    Wayne, are the temp control switches the original plastic top bezel, or the later metal top bezel which uses different screws fitted to the bottom?

5. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    John, you have mail !