Replica f50 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Replica f50

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Daytonafan, Dec 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CraigFL

CraigFL Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2001
    Panama City, FL
    Full Name:
    Craig
    #26 CraigFL, Dec 11, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #27 Chiaro_Slag, Dec 11, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is a Cobra replica that shows up at Crystal Cove - Would cost about 60K with the engine of your choice (within reason). I think it would be fun. The dash was even signed by Carol Shelby (sp?) in black marker. :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. ricrain

ricrain Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Dallas Area
    Full Name:
    Ric
    The most disgusting part about these things is that the owners go on overkill trying to convince the onlooker that these POS's are "real" Ferraris. Otherwise, why the excessive number of Ferrari badges and logos? I don't think my 3 Ferraris have as many decals, logos and badges combined as some of the poser cars I've seen.

Worse yet, is that some other dumb fool will see the thing and think it *IS* a Ferrari, wrecking their impression of Ferrari for life and anyone they blab to.

Ferrari should continue to actively pursue and stop these IP thieves.

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    it alerts the current owner know that the POS is no longer his. =D

5. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    So.....No one will reply to this question??

6. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    what do you mean by monotoring these sites...I don't go to these sites...I just see the pics here and reply to them. And I don't like them...I don't like kitcars that are built to look like a real car...especially if they try to look like a Ferrari...
    I think and strongly believe that there is only one factory that can built replica Ferraris...and that is Ferrari itself (like they did with the 125S!)

7. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Oh my gosh! That is thing is so stupid. It looks like one of those little electric cars for kids that they sell at Toys R Us. What a joke. But Ooooooh it also has an alarm, hahahahaaaaaa.

8. Bolicious

Bolicious Rookie

Dec 2, 2003
    Reading, PA
    Full Name:
    Bo Kristensen
    bwahahahhahahhaaha

I read the write up, and thought, damn, this guy bought Ferrari wheels, and a full Ferrari interior. I'm thinking this has got to be the best kit car ever. Then I thought only 5 gs for an F50 carbon interior?

Then I looked at the pics.

9. Dave

Dave F1 Rookie

Apr 15, 2001
    Little Rock
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    So here is the plan...
    We talk him down in price, chip in together and buy this thing.
    And then have it at Ferrari gatherings, where a small donation to charity "X" will get you X number of swings with your choice of baseball bat, sledge hammer, Ferrari tire iron...