Ferraris on Autobahn | FerrariChat

Ferraris on Autobahn

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Eilig, Dec 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Maybe some of you have already seen this, but European Ferrari Rental has a new DVD called "European Ferrari Adventures" that has in-car footage of an Enzo, 575M and 360 Spider on the Autobahn at very high speed.

I just got a copy and watched it last night. It's quite entertaining, aside from an introduction that is a bit overdramatic (music from Wagner's Tannhaueser, etc.). Seeing the Ferraris on the Autobahn is great to watch (other cars move out of the left lane pretty quick when they see a Ferrari coming up on them!) But I enjoyed most seeing the 360 Spider winding through the Alps at speed. Also, I think the 250 GT California Spyder shown toward the end of the video at Fiorano is the car owned by P. Papallardo, as this video was shot in October, and I read in Cavallino magazine that he had this car in Italy in October for the Ferrari Historics at Mugello. Can anyone confirm this?

Anyway, it's worth checking out -- especially for the vicarious drive of the Enzo on a speed limitless highway. At the very least, make sure to checkout the freebies on their web site:

http://www.europeanferrarirental.com/cn10242003.htm

2. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    I ordered a DVD also couple of weeks ago. How long ago did you order yours?
    TIA

3. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    It took about 2 weeks before mine arrived too. It came in a Priority Mail envelope.