Some more pics of my lady. | FerrariChat

Some more pics of my lady.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by matt, Dec 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. matt

matt Karting

Nov 3, 2003
  2. matt

matt Karting

Nov 3, 2003

3. matt

matt Karting

Nov 3, 2003
  4. matt

matt Karting

Nov 3, 2003

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Beautiful 360 CS you got there!!

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oh, man, i'm drooling here... LOVE that carbon fiber...

7. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    MATT, mere words cannot describe how nice she is, thanks for adding a smile to my day by sharing these pics. enjoy! drive safe!!!!

8. Santini

Santini Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2003
    North Carolina
    She's gorgeous!

9. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    hi matt,

i have a yellow stradale scheduled for delivery in february :) just curious. i've heard that there is virtually no sound insulation inside the car so apparently you hear a lot of road noise, etc. i also heard that carbon fiber interior panels tend to amplify sound and creak and rattle, etc. can you give us a description of how the car sounds from the driver's perspective? is all the noise "cool noise" or do you hear lots of oddball stuff that drives you nuts after a while :) i have regular 360's now so i'm looking forward to a race/loud stradale! but creaks and squeaks and groans drive me nuts so i'm hoping the stradale is loud but not full of squeaks/rattles, etc. thanks!

10. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Awesome Matt - seriously can't get enough! How about some rear view pics of your beauty? (Or did I miss those in another thread?). Also, if possible, how about a "down low" pic of the front? Thanks :)

BTW - the black 360: what kind of wheels are those? Look really nice.

11. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Matt,
    Congratulations again. The car looks great.

12. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    gorgeous car, i love the way the light plays off of the carbon fiber weave.

13. matt

matt Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    You definately here a lot more of the road than a regular 360. I just got rid of my 2002 360 for the Stradale, and the road noise difference is tremendous. Most of the noises are good noises though. When I first got the car I thought something was broken or I was just retarded. I heard the sound of every rock going under the car, and the tires, they stick like glue with only a 60 tread wear, but they pick up everything in the road. If you drive your car everyday like me, you will go through tires every four months, I'm not kidding. The braking is unreal, but don't use them to much, I got a quote from the dealer on new brakes just to see, it wasn't pretty. But what can you expect, it's pretty much a race car. It is by far my most favorite car to date, and I've had a LOT of cars.

14. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    hi matt,

i have a friend who works for FNA. i asked him about the longevity of the brakes because i was concerned about the maintenance costs. he told me that unless you tracked the car constantly the rotors would basically last forever. he also said the brake pads would last a very long time. what did your dealer (who is your dealer?) tell you about the longevity and cost of replacing the pads?

i also have 2002 360 modenas :) i'm looking forward to the added grunt and race-like attributes (louder exhaust, carbon fiber, etc.) of the stradale. i also drive my 360 daily. i tend to put about 10,000 miles a year on my 360. i had pirelli p zeros (i think) on the car and they would last about 12,000 miles. how many miles do you think you'll get out of those fancy tires on the stradale :) also, any idea how much those tires cost to replace?

are you in the LA area? i'd love to see and hear your car in person? i went to the factory and to the 360 challenge finals in october, and although i was able to get a close look at some stradales i was never able to hear one up close.

please email me at [email protected]

thanks!

15. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Matt, try to find a nice spot and spend a few minutes taking pics. Then post them here and we'll be so glad... :)

PS. Definitely rosso Scuderia? See if you can picture it with a rosso corsa to see the difference (I can't figure it out!) :D

16. prime22

prime22 Rookie

Nov 22, 2003
    Stamford, Ct
    Full Name:
    Mr.J
    That is one sweet lady

17. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    that's one sexy *****

18. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    Matt,

Shes beautiful!!

Please tell me exactly how ugly the brake replacement quote was. I'm seriously thinking of trading up to a CS also but that item is worring me a little.

19. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Even nicer in person!!

DL