BAD EXPERIENCE w/ "Formula One Sports Cars" in Miami, FL!!!! | FerrariChat

BAD EXPERIENCE w/ "Formula One Sports Cars" in Miami, FL!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by ILuv4Res, Nov 3, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I had the most unpleasent opportunity to meet the folks at "Formula One Sports Cars" in Miami Florida last week.

At first, they appeared nice, however they became verbally abusive, rude and unprofessional to me beyond belief.

I would NEVER (and I can not stress the "NEVER" part enough!) do business with them!!!!!

Anyone else have experiences with them???????

2. AJF1

AJF1 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    AJ
    What happened? Why did they change their attitude?

3. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    They were asked by a friend of theirs to help out with a transaction in which I was selling a car that I had bought. No problem so far.

Then they kept requesting documents that I kept giving them along with faxes from my Attorney, etc... Understandably, they were trying to protect their friend. Still no problem.

However, it soon became obvious that no matter what hoops I jumped through, they were going to be difficult to deal with and were jerking me around. Finally, when I asked for the faxed letter from my Attorney be returned to me so I could leave, they crumpled it up and began swearing at me, verbally abusing me and speaking to me like someone beating a dog.

I absolutely had no problem with them trying to protect their friends interest since they didn't know me. I would do the same. If they chose to cancel the deal, that's fine too. I can live with that. However, their unprofessional behavior and manor in which they conducted themselves was absolutely despicable!!

I can only imagine how they would treat a customer who had a problem with them after the sale!!!! I will NEVER do business with them. Their behavior was inexcusable!! I can't stress this enough!!!!!!

4. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    You could conceivably sue them for assault. You would have to show that you had fear of some form of physical contact

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Hahaha Formula One Sports cars sucks! They tried to slam my uncle into a Euro 360 and tell him it was a car that was made for the U.S. market. Bunch of ass clowns.

6. Ronald Steinhoff

Sep 17, 2002
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ronald Steinhoff
    I would suggest that you only deal with Martin when in Florida, perhaps even the States. Yes, always go with Martin no matter where you are in the States. Hell, if you're anywhere in the Universe you should come back to Earth and deal exclusively with Martin.

(estimating future commissions from Martin...)

:)

7. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    Speaking of Martin, has he registered for the board yet? I can't remember seeing any of his posts.

8. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    I would have to echo Ronald's sentiments as well....

Dealing with Martin was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Very smooth transaction, very professional in all respects, and very honest and upfront about representing the cars in inventory. The whole transaction only last 30 minutes tops...loaded the car up, and we were on our way.

It's also a pleasure dealing with a true Ferrari enthusiast like Martin, who tracks and drives these cars often, and knows what he's talking about.

9. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    William, yes, under the law, I think I could definitely have them charged with Assault. That's how abusive they were!!

I get so riled up just thinking about it.............

10. redcar1

redcar1 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    austin, tx
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I'm sure that, like any organization, they have good and bad individuals; but I have to say that in my dealings with Jorge from F1 in Miami, he was always very professional and courteous.

11. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Yes, some have good & bad, but.....this experience goes well beyond that!!!! I don't think I would have posted my experience if it were just a simple issue.

People have differences all the time. It's how they solve them that makes up their true character.

Not from personal experience, but I'm sure dealing w/ Satan would be great until a problem came along.

12. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Do they have a website?

jimpo1 likes this.