XMas vacation starts today | FerrariChat

XMas vacation starts today

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by WILLIAM H, Dec 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Had my last Law school final today & I knocked it out of the park :) It feels a little odd with no crushing load to read, homework, memos or tests to study for but I'm sure I'll enjoy my month off :)

2. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    ive always liked christmas break. I finish finals before thanksgiving and then i start the next term first week in january, so i have a long one. The problem with xmas break is that its so long you always say "eh, i have enough time to ______(fill in blank with something you want to do), i'll do that next week." Well before i know it, the break is over. An example of this is i didnt get a job until last week, even though i should have got one first week home.
    Spring break is better because its more concentratred and youy know you dont have time do procrastinate, especially me since mine starts after my last winter term final and ends 3 days later when i have to report back to school for spring training.

Think about it this way, you are 1/6th done with law school now. before you know it it will be over . (which is not soon enough im sure)

3. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I finished my MBA semester on 12/8... It took several days to recover from the workload, but I am enjoying it now... Took some difficult courses I was kicking myself over, since a lot of my classmates took the easy route with less challenging electives, but now that it's over, I'm glad I did it...

4. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    I just finished my last final yesterday morning. What the hell am I going to do for the next month?

Congrats all you fellow students. Another quarter/semester down!

5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA

I just have one semester left! It's scary...

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Crikey! Doesn't anybody work around here?

7. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Today is my first day off since Thanksgiving weekend and my next day off after today is Christmas Eve. Enjoy your time off scholars!

8. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    I finished up with my last class on tuesday and now it is time to get packed and head out to Lake Tahoe for a week of snowboarding:)

Rob Guess "the Other Rob"

9. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    that'll be another trimester down for me.

10. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    AAAAAAHHH...

I just finished my last final this afternoon. Yes, they wait to have finals in mid-January. 3 finals, 8 hours each. Today's, Contracts, was by far the easiest though - my prof was very econ/commerce oriented (read: straightforward).

Well, I have 12 whole days to kill now. I'd like to build a model or two, and I have some books that I want to read (King of Torts, South Beach Diet :).

11. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Well, it's never too late to pull out some of your favorite XMas music and keep the holiday spirit going...

12. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    LOL... I wonder if he inspired Kenny Rogers to sing AND cook chicken?

13. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Actually, I think it was more symbiotic. Kenny gave The Colonel the gift of music, The Colonel gave Kenny the gift of delicious bird.