For U.S.A. Fans of CAR Magazine. | FerrariChat

For U.S.A. Fans of CAR Magazine.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by A.D.K., Dec 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A.D.K.

A.D.K. Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Terre Haute, IN
    Full Name:
    Andy Klueber
    They finally (at least of me looking for years) a website for their magazine online.
    Following EVO and Autocar. And here is a link to their website.

Car Magazine - Online
    Address:http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/nav?page=car

They also have a preview of the January issue. And one of the stories they'll have in that issue.
    Is a shootout between Pagani Zonda and the Ferrari F40. Which I'm sure will be a must read.

Yours Humbly,

Andy K.

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Wow, they finally got a clue and created a website! Good to know. Thanks for the pointer. Definetly going to have to pick up the issue.

--Dan

3. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    I just got back from the London motorshow...picked up a copy of the latest Octane, Racecar Engineering, CAR, EVO and AutoCar at Heathrow. The Car article is really lame--big on flowery language and detailed descriptions of each car's interior, but light on substance. You get the feeling that each car was driven for 100 yards before the guy put pen to paper. Basically the article says that the Pagani is faster and easier to drive, but the F40 remains the author's choice because it delivers greater excitement.

Highlight of the trip for me was when some auto industry friends arranged a half-hour chat with Tiff Needell and Jeremy Clarkson after a show they did...Jeremy referred to Tiff as Stiff Noodle and Failed Racing Driver--hilarious stuff.

Also had the developer of the Ariel Atom show me around the car. Very impressive track machine.

Pictures here (sorry, no captions, and no video links yet)...http://www.tvrfreak.com/Albums/Trips/2003%2012%2012%20London%20Motor%20Show/