December Ferrari spotting | FerrariChat

December Ferrari spotting

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Burnout, Dec 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    I never thought I'd see it happen, but sure enough I spotted a beautiful light blue 360 F1 coupe on yorkville ave. in Toronto today. Perhaps the most beautiful details were the dirt on the hood, the brake dust and the bits of discoloured 3M stoneguard. I say this cause its beautiful to see the car being DRIVEN!

Also, at the Lambo dealer, sharing the floor with 5 murcielago's were 2 360's, a silver coupe and a red spider. The red spider is one I've seen often around Toronto, its fairly distincive with its body coloured challenge grille....another beautiful car that gets driven! Although seeing these 2 at the Lambo dealer made me wonder if they are trade-ins on Gallardo's.

I'd recomend dropping by to oogle, since one of the Murcielago's is a 40th aniversary edition that is unbelievably stunning.

2. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I remember years ago when I was still living in Montreal, travelling to Ottawa to visit family during the winter holidays, I spotted a light blue 308 GTB heading in the opposite direction, on the old Trans-Canada (#17). Snowing at that time and I thought wow! The dude is driving his Ferrari in the snow... Made an impression on me (I was just a kid at that time) and it came back to me when I drove my GT4 for the first time in snow (up to Cyprus Mountain here in North Vancouver).

:)

3. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Peter, that's got to be the ultimate winter Ferrari spot! I wonder if he had snow chains on....:D

An update on the Lambo dealer, I was mistaken, the 360 spider just has the 'regular' rear panel, not the challenge grille. This time they were open, so I didnt have to worry about my face freezing to the windows of the building to get a closer look.

There's actually 6 Murcie's there, one is on the lower level, along with a blue Countach, a trio of Diablo's, and the Ferraris. The aniversary Murcie is #10 of 50, and is as subtle as kick to the junk!

4. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman

What did you think of the black Gallardo?

5. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    I missed the black Gallardo. I saw pictures on this board, then caught a glimpse from the gardiner one day, but when I went to check it out, the aniversary Murcielago was in its place. Someday I'll see a Gallardo in the 'aluminum'...

6. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    What's unique or special about the anniverary Murci? Do you have a digital camera? I can't search for a pic of a Lambo from work :)

That's a lot of inventory to be carrying in this market don't you think? Or do you think those Lambos will sell by springtime?

Does the dealership have a website?

BTW - no offence guys, but is the Gallardo's rear end as hideous in person as it is in pictures?

7. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Yes that 360 F1 coupe you saw in Yorkville is probably the most driven Ferrari around. It is very nice to see. I also see it alot in my part of town in the summer months (Little Italy) If it is the same one. I even saw that car with my own eyes at my dealership with snow tires on 2 years ago. Believe it or not.

8. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Heres the pics i took at the lambo dealer a week ago, sorry about the quality but my digi cam battery was diying:(