Selling my 348 & looking for a good paint shop for bumper | FerrariChat

Selling my 348 & looking for a good paint shop for bumper

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by 92verdescuro348ts, Dec 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 92verdescuro348ts

Dec 14, 2003
    Seattle Washington
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    Hello All- I have had the chance to own an awesome car in a very rare color. It is metallic green and I would like to know of a good body shop here in Seattle that I should take my bumper to. Any suggestions? I am looking it to look perfect and not a hack paint job.

2. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Try Queen City Auto in Redmond. They repainted the rock-chipped front bumper on my 360 prior to the application of Stonegard protective film. It looked great. Ferrari of Seattle uses them.

3. Sophia

Sophia Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2003
    Dash Point/Federal W
    Full Name:
    Peter Barbin
    Pacific Motor Company, in Tacoma, WA, did a superb job of doing some limited paint and body work on my 308. I've seen some photos in their shop as well of the before/after work on a 355...super job.

Numerous body shops in the south Puget Sound referred me to them... and Alfa of Tacoma also gave me their recommendation before I had the work done.

4. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I drive by Queen City Auto every day, and they always seem to have Ferraris in there (guess that is explained by FoS sending them the cars..), including a certain F50 every so often. They seem to do good work, it appears all their work is high end cars.

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    A friend (and former F-club member) of mine is a very noted painter, he does mostly custom work out of his own shop...(street rods and such). He says the best shop is Eurotech in Kirkland, and second, Queen City Auto. You can't lose with either of those choices.

6. jbrosseau

jbrosseau Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    kirkland,wa
    Full Name:
    joe brosseau
    i see alot of ferrari's at queen city. from 355's to a f-50's. i pass them on the way home. and eurotech is a A+ shop. i have had work done there and my boss had work on his 67' 427 stingray done there as well as the building and painting of his "67" camero Z/28. which is really a 67' shell with a 00' corvette engine,driveline, independent suspension, etc. the car has over $200k invested because only the sheetmetal is 67' camero. even the chassis is custom built. all that money and it looks like a stock 67' Z/28. "to each their own". right? anyways talk to mark at eurotech. awsome guy and wont slam you on price.