Any FChatters in Parker Co / W. Tarrant? | FerrariChat

Any FChatters in Parker Co / W. Tarrant?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by 4Webers, Dec 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4Webers

4Webers Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    I'm feeling a little lonely way out here in Parker Co, what with all of the action happening in Dallas (and Austin, Houston, etc). Any FChatters out this way? If so, give me a shout. I'm only 20 minutes from MSR too.

salute!

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I do know of one 328 owner in Aledo, I think he works at Lockheed.
    There are some owners in west Ft. Worth (old westover area) but I don't think they post on this board. I maybe moving back to my old stomping grounds of Ridglea / Rivercrest very soon. I'll keep ya posted.

3. 4Webers

4Webers Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Thanks for the reply. I have lived there a little over 7 years but I've only seen a guy in his '85 Testarossa (I only know it's an '85 because his license plate says "85 TR" :) ). When I was registering my 308 at the Weatherford DMV a couple of weeks ago, the lady there told me that someone had just come in registering his THIRD Ferrari, so I know someone out there is a serious Ferraristi. Let me know if you move back, or just visit some time.

4. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    4webers,
    I live out in cedar hill and just bought the 355 spider from lambo Dallas that is on their website. I just joined this yesterday. I am hoping for some local events. I dont know anyone else with a Ferrari. I do have a buddy with an extremely fast Porsche GT2 and a viper, but no F car.

5. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Please feel free to join the in the Dallas events. The FCA chapter is really the Dallas/Fort Worth chapter. We just don't have a lot of events out west because there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of auto-related points of interest over there (other than MSR, obviously).

If you have any suggestions for interesting activities, please feel free to speak up. Usually all it takes to get an event going it for someone to say "Hey guys, let's do this!" and pick a date.

6. 4Webers

4Webers Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Alan, Congrats on the new 355. 355's are my favorite 'modern' F-car design. Some day...

As Tillman says, there are quite a few events in Dallas, I'm just too far away to make them most of the time (ok, all of the time so far). If we can generate enough interest, maybe we can come up with something in the Arlington/GP area as a compromise. I'll see if I can't come up with something good enough to get the Dallas guys to head west to the 'other half' of DFW. :)

7. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    Sounds good to me.