I got a ride in a stradale... | FerrariChat

I got a ride in a stradale...

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bmyth-FDC, Dec 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    So I was in the W. LA area yesterday and decided to pay the guys at Meridian a visit... A very nice shop! And a wonderful source for high performance upgrades, too! If you want Brembo brakes, Capristo exhaust, and more goodies for your Ferrari, they are a great source...

Matt M. was gracious enough to take me for a spin in his new Challenge Stradale. It had the capristo setup on it... VERY NICE! When he took off, I swear my cell phone almost flew out of my hand and out the window! Wow!!!

They were also setting a custom Capristo setup on a customer's black 360 Modena. Man, this thing sounded like an F1 engine!

Sorry, no pictures, but the experience was pretty unforgettable! :)

2. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Byron, that's awsome. I need to find myself a ride in a CS one of these days. We should get him to make a video or sound clip of that setup he's got. I really want to hear it.

3. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    byron,

can you tell me where meridian is?

ernie:)

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Awesome Byron! Your very lucky :)

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    So that was YOU ripping back and forth on Olympic Blvd (under the 405). I was northbound on Sepulveda and made a REDICULOUS u-turn in trying to head you off at the pass. Lo and behold you were already going the other way under the freeway. Coulda been a fun race!! :)

DL