2004 daytona 24hours | FerrariChat

2004 daytona 24hours

Discussion in 'Florida' started by atlantaman, Dec 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    please check southeast room --I am trying to get a ferrari group together to rent a big RV for this years race. leave a note there if interested in participating.

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    If recent attendance at Grand AM events is any indication, you should have the whole track to yourselves.

If you want to see a real race with professionally run sports car teams, wait until Sebring in March.

BHW

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    for Sebring just make sure to have an RV with airconditioning.

4. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    I'll be at sebring also but I always like to come for Daytona--it is a nice time to escape the cold for a few days of sunshine

I have 3 people so far interested--need 1 more

5. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    For those planning to attend Sebring (or are considering it) I am informed by reliable source with Sebring International Raceway that Ferrari will be
    "very well represented" at the 12 Hours and of course will be inducted into the Sebring Hall of Fame during race week.

The first official entry list should be posted soon after New Years and the second soon after that other race over on the east coast.

Should we like to plan anything around Ferrari's induction into the Sebring Hall of Fame, I may obtain details about this from the track and perhaps we may gain entry to the ceremonies. Might be interesting to see who shows up from Maranello.

BHW

6. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    thought I would move this back up to the top since there is finally some interest in the race----it looks like there are 5 people interested in getting an RV in the carolinas so If it works out we may have 2 there with Ferrari parking all around them at the track--no need for a hotel

7. Prowler

Prowler Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Glendale,Arizona
    Full Name:
    Matt
    #7 Prowler, Jan 17, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    i'll be riding the bike over....saves the headache on parking seeing as track rules say all bikes go into impound....usually in one of the buildings at the end of the runway.hopefully i can get another pit pass ticket like i did in 2000..man,that was great.i was standing on the pit wall with the crew for the lista doran/333sp.hd alot of good pics but the camera died on me and i lost all the pics on the film. :(

i'll be there again this year...... :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login