Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro | FerrariChat

Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by KevinW, Dec 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KevinW

KevinW Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hey everyone --

My friend lives in Randleman, NC and my wife and I were down to visit this past weekend (right before the ice storm...that's a different story) and he took me to Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro to drool over the Maseratis and Ferraris.

I wish I had photos (left my darn camera at his house!) but they had two nice 355's, a yellow and red 360 and one red 360 spyder. They also had a nice selections over Maserati's. Those cars are so cool.

Has anyone experienced this dealership first hand? From what my friend tells me, the guys there are really nice.

BTW -- nice to meet all of you! I'm from PA but I'm sure I'll be down in Greensboro again real soon...I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any events going on!

Kevin

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    search the archives (this board and the old board). they've come up various times, with various good and bad stories.

doody.

3. TeenwhoneedsaFerrari

Dec 23, 2003
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Blair Salter
    I live in Greensboro and i have been to the dealership many times. Although staff changed up in the last few years there are always very nice people working there. The dad and i i have had many good experiences with the staff at foreign cars. they are very welcoming and friendly. the dealers go above and beyond to make you feel at home and they want your business. my dad ended up not buying a car there, but in the meantime they gave us tickets to a Ferrari convention at VIR, just gave them to us. VERY awesome. let me know if you have any other questions about the dealership.