Maserati version of the Enzo | FerrariChat

Maserati version of the Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Mark(study), Dec 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    In the latest issue of the monthly Italian magazine Quattroruote there is an image of the ‘Maserati version’ of the Enzo. Does someone have this image.

*re-post from racing section, thought we might get a faster response in general forum.

I can't wait to see this?

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Sounds like a dumb idea, I thought Maserati was for launching sedans, & SUVs, not direct competition

I'd like to see Maser build a retro 50s racer for the street. That would be awesome

3. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    This one?

4. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Let's see, if they slap a Maser badge on it, take away some carbon fiber, that should drop the price down to about $300K-350K. I'm in!!! Sign me up!!! Boy, wouldn't that p!ss off all the Enzo owners, damn.

5. Bolicious

Bolicious Rookie

Dec 2, 2003
    Reading, PA
    Full Name:
    Bo Kristensen
    I see a blurred Ferrari badge.

6. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    From this thread

7. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    So from what I am understanding Ferrari will leave the ENZO to be a perpetual garage queen & concentrate on F1 & will allow Maserati to bask in the glory of sportscar racing & LeMans ? Like I said dumb idea. I've never cared that much for F1 as its a club of Millionaire crybabies who barely ever pass. 90% of the field have no chance of even reaching the podium

IMSA, LeMans style racing is much more my style + its where the Ferrari legend was born with the Testa Rossa & GTOs duking it out at LeMans. F1 was just a side show back in the 50s & 60s