All Time Favorite Ferrari Pics | Page 7 | FerrariChat

All Time Favorite Ferrari Pics

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by EVartanian, Dec 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    He doesn't need tools, we have a mutual friend who takes care of the hard labor.

2. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Thanks Jerry! Right side of the garage (not pictured) has built in cabinets and a work area. However, nothing is left out. I am pretty particular (anal) when it comes to keeping things neat. Everything is in drawers or cabinets! :)

I like the ceiling fan idea. It can get warm in there in the summer especially after bringing the F-car home from a drive. It's like a massive ceramic heater!

3. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Hey Tony! You're on probation! After getting all our hopes up last week by telling us you were going to come to CC and then ... NO SHOW!! What is up with that? We were all disappointed! The guys who were looking forward to seeing TWO 355's were sorely disappointed! I know ... you slept through your alarm ... likely story!! You have to make it up to us! This Saturday???

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Greg garage??? What the hell have I been smoking? lol

Anyway, looks nice!

5. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Jeffrey, I am truly sorry about that, it is an excuse to blame my 2 year old daughter, but I didn't set my alarm clock. I will try to definately be there this Saturday. I am bummed because I wanted to see Armen's 288. Now you have a significant other? Eh Jeffrey you da man.

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    You guys are awesome... This thread rocks...! :)