Greetings Boston area members. | FerrariChat

Greetings Boston area members.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Bad Chariot, Dec 16, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bad Chariot

Bad Chariot Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Reading, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hi Guys,

Just joined this forum and wanted to say hello. While I am not a Ferrari owner, I love the looks, power, and history of Ferrari. Once the weather breaks around here in 2004 (let's hope not in June like this year), you guys might let a Ferrari-admirer attend one of your car shows/meetings. Also I am an avid golfer so if you guys need a filler for your foursomes. I recently moved back to North Shore, MA from the midwest and found the newer courses like Red Tail to be excellent golf.

Again just saying hello!

Michael

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
  3. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    Welcome! I guess the first show will be Tutto Italiano at the Museum of Transportation in Brookline. Usually the first Saturday in June.

Tom

4. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    Welcome Michael!

You'll find out quickly that this site is an invaluable resource when it comes to Ferraris. Lots of great people and knowledge.

Like Doody said, check out th New England section for upcoming events. You can also check out the NE section of the FChat archives.

Theo

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    quick question...if you are an avid Fcar fan, but sadly, are not in possession of one...not yet anywayz, are you stil welcome as a charity case;) at any of the events here in NE?

6. Bad Chariot

Bad Chariot Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Reading, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Thanks Guys!

Yes Mr. Doody....getting used to the winters again was not fun at first but when you live in a region where you do not get any real snow in the winters...well what we call a dusting (<4 inches) is a snow storm to Columbus, OH. I think we got 10 inches the each of the 2 winters I was there!

I will be keeping my eyes on the N.E. room to see what's going on.

Thanks,

Michael

7. nzo4re

nzo4re Karting

Mar 13, 2003
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom Lassen
    The 2004 Tuto Italiano will be held on May 23.

8. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    NZO4RE,

Thanks for the heads up!

Tom