Tell me about your organizational skills | FerrariChat

Tell me about your organizational skills

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mr. green, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    I realize the key to being successful is being organized. I would like to know how you plan your day to get the things done to get you through
    the day. i am not trying to Impose on your person, I am only trying to
    gain the knowledge to be a better person.

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    GREENIE

ILL MAKE THIS NICE

FIRST, YOU HAVE THE GAIN THE RESPECT OF OTHERS, WHETHER ITS YOUR WORK PEERS, YOUR CUSTOMERS, OR YOUR BOSS....IF YOU DONT HAVE RESPECT, YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE.

BY YOUR MANY POSTS HERE, YOU WONDER WHY YOU GET PICKED ON, GROW UP, GET AN EDUCATION, A GOAL, AND IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD POSITIVELY, DONT ADD IT..........

BRUCE

3. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Bruce,

This guy is like the energizer bunny he just keeps going and going.

4. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Does it take a education to sell batteries, Reminds me of the shmata
    business.

5. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    GREEN

I TRY TO BE NICE AND EXPLAINING STEPS TOWARDS BEING A ACHIEVER IN THE BUSINESS WORLD, BUT YOUR IMMATURE RESPONSES ARE THERE, SO NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU GET THE RESPONSES YOU GET.

NO, IT DOESNT TAKE AN EDUCATION TO SELL BATTERIES, BUT IT TAKES HARD WORK, RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN WHATEVER YOU DO.......HARD WORK AND PERSEVERENCE TO OBTAIN AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS...FOR MYSELF, WORKING 80 HRS OR SO A WEEK FOR 20 YRS, I HAVE ACHIEVED THAT STATUS.............LET THAT BE AN EDUCATION FOR YOU.

BRUCE

6. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Gary, or Tony Roberts or whatever your real name is... Forget the grammatical mistakes, the immature bigotted statements, or schemes to get rich and buy a Ferrari.. You need to be an honest person, and then people can start helping you... So many occasions on here and on other car boards, you lied about owning Ferrari's, potentially buying a Pantera or whatever exotic your whim feels like at a given month, your age, work status, etc... How can anybody help you, when one month, you're an out of work 30 something yr old, and the next, a teenie bopper looking for chick advice going to a high school dance..

7. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003

Bruce,

Respect doesn't equal admiration. Respect is meaningless male jargon.
    Joining the mob = death, the most meaningful version.

You may have someone's respect (eg. because one may fear you or needs you), but you will never have my admiration, especially after your post regarding Amir's house and home.

Success isn't the issue, organization isn't the issue,
    the issue is what do you love and do you have the capacity and integrity
    to devote/sacrifice your entire being toward that, ie. be your self.

If you are looking for increased productivity, research has proved that a slightly messy work space, is conducive to increased productivity.

8. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    Mr Green,
    Reference your question on organization:
    I think not only organization is important, but the prioritization to do the important things. It is easy in a complex world to become distracted and overwhelmed: identify what is important and focus on that. Learn to recognize and defer things that are not required or are no value added. This applies to everything you do, say or write (or post).
    A saying I learned in the AF: 'If everything's a priority, then nothing is a priority'.
    Sounds simplistic, but once you decide what is important (value added) and what is not, the task becomes much easier to prioritize what to do when, and you'll find you'll get more done efficiently and feel pretty good.
    There are some great organizational references that say this better than me, and would suggest Barnes and Nobles. It's something I know I have to work at.

Good luck - it takes some effort.

9. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    My advice to you....start drinking heavily!

DL

10. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Gary,

Even with you on “ignore”, I had to respond to this based on other people's responses. I apologize if I seem rude, but you really, really piss me off. Like most members of this board, I am buried at work, on the job 7 days a week and I come to FChat a couple of times a day for a little pleasant diversion. However, there you are: adding nothing, talking trash and causing strife.

Organization is obviously a key to success in anything – so obvious in fact, that I’m not even going to discuss it. Your problems are more fundamental.

I would like to point out something even more crucial to success. It’s more important than money, education, possessions, lineage and connections (and organization) combined. It is character. A person's character is all that matters (to "real" people). Character and class cannot be bought at any price.

I'll explain that to you, because I know that you are now scratching your pointy, empty little head and wondering what that has to do with peanut butter, singles dances, toilet paper, "poon" or pets vis à vis Ferraris.

A man (or woman) is only as good as his word. If a person cannot be trusted, i.e. his word is meaningless, then you don't need to know anything else about that person.

Gary, your word means nothing. You promised Rob and everyone else that you would never start another inane, pointless thread. Over the last week or so, you’ve started too many to count.

You have repeatedly proven that in addition to being a complete blithering idiot (which can be forgiven), you are a compulsive liar (which of course, cannot be forgiven). You have much bigger problems than a lack of organization.

Well, I just wasted 5 minutes writing to you and I have to get back to work. You probably have to get back to…..whatever you do all day.

Take care Walter Mitty, I mean, tater.

11. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Don't forget smoking! It's never too late to start.

12. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    As usual on F-chat some people can answer your question but most just post useless dribble (Sort of like mental masturbation) To all that answered my question I thank you.

P.S.

Darth 550,

If you think you can solve your problems by drinking your surely mistaken.

13. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    What do you expect? You're the King of Mental Masturbators.