Ferrari of Atlanta redeems themselves | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Atlanta redeems themselves

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Steve Marschman, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve Marschman

Steve Marschman Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Idaho Falls
    Full Name:
    Steve Marschman
    I had an absolutely lousy day. I went to FoA to pick up my TR but on the way needed to stop by my local tire shop to pick up the socket for my locking lug nuts on my truck... well, they had completely lost it and I spent three hours waiting for them to figure out how to get the lock nuts off my truck and get me going. So I was in a pretty cranky mood all day as I needed to go in to work after seven hours of driving to get my car and bring it home.

However, FoA helped cheer me up. They did a great job on my seatbelt replacement and for the first time ever my passengers will be able to get in the car and the seat belt will securely fasten. They also tuned up my FI and reset the CO and balanced the two systems. The car seems to be running just fine. Price was reasonable, too. I think they only charged me three hours. They threw in a car wash as well.

I'm not sure what happened on my first visit, but this one was much more pleasant and they did good work for me.

Regards-
    Steve