Ultimate Motor Works Near Orlando, Florida | FerrariChat

Ultimate Motor Works Near Orlando, Florida

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by alberto, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alberto

alberto Formula 3

Aug 25, 2001
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Does anyone know anything about an outfit called Ultimate Motor Works in Longwood, Florida near Orlando? Apparently they are a Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Lamborghini dealer. They also service and repair all types of exotics. Has anyone bought a used car from them? What kind of repair/service work do they do?

Thanks.

2. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I just test drove the Gallardo there. Dealt with Kurt. They seem to be top notch, always very friendly, and from what ive heard, have an excellent reputation.

3. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Wife and I paid them a visit this past summer while down there having the 308 serviced. They were very cordial, and the owner (?) -- Monty (?) I believe was his name -- gave us a grand tour of the whole facility.

They specialize in concours restorations and exotic / vintage car repairs also. We saw a fairly new Murci undergoing repairs, as well as several vintage F-cars and Lambos either under restoration or fully restored (including an LP400).

At the time of our visit, their main inventory was Bentley -- but they did have a handful of Lambos outside under a carport (Jalpa, Urraco, Diablo, etc.). From some recent online photos, it appears that they've increased their inventory to include the new Gallardo, and a few F-cars.

The main purpose of our visit was to discuss the possibility of having the 308 serviced there since our current mechanic was retiring and selling his business. Monty (?) said that they do indeed service Ferrari, Lambo, etc. and would be happy to accomodate us in the future. There was a TR there being serviced at the time.

We were greeted by the salesman -- pretty sure it was Kurt, who Allan alluded too -- and had a good chat. He asked what car we were having serviced and I replied "Ferrari 308". He jokingly quipped "I'm sorry". We got a good laugh. They were all wonderful to meet.

Monty (?) mentioned plans in the near future of opening a second Ultimate dealership here in the Jacksonville area. He said that with the new Gallardo, that they were anticipation larger volumes of sales and service, and wanted to establish themselves in the Northeast Florida area as well.

Only one minor compaint that we had was that their parking lot isn't very large -- especially for visitors like us who are driving a crew-cab truck pulling an enclosed car hauler. Of course, we were probably the exception and not the norm.

Like Allan said, they appear top notch with an excellent reputation to boot.

4. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    Great guys- Ive known Peter, Kurt and Harold(service manager) since 1991. They gave my father a Diablo for a couple of days just to try and the first Lamborghini Ive ever drove was a 1994 purple anniversary that the owner took me out in and pulled over and handed me the keys at only 16, I was in heaven. They service many different exotics, a good amount of local Ferrari owners go there for work instead of Ferrari of Central Florida from what I understand.

5. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    Great Guys! I have been going to the Lambo/Maserati show in Boca and now Delray for many years. They are always one of the sponsors. Great guys, they stop and bs with everybody. I have several friends who have purchased cars from them. I would highly recommend them.

6. alberto

alberto Formula 3

Aug 25, 2001
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Given the excellent feedback you have provided, there must be some disconnect.

I spoke with Kurt about a car they have for sale on Wednesday. Said the car had been sitting around for a while. I asked a bunch of questions, but he did not have very many answers, was unsure about details, etc. Said he would fax more information, still waiting. Got a little bit of a run around about wanting to see the car during the holidays (I'm visiting family in Jacksonville/St. Augustine area, thought I'd check out the car).

Perhaps he/they were having an off day or something. I'll give it another try next week.