Hyprocritical F-chatters | FerrariChat

Hyprocritical F-chatters

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mr. green, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    I just read the responce from Bruce to Amir about his house. If I would
    have made those comments you would have screamed bloody murder.
    The bottom line is if your in with the clique you can say whatever you like and get away with it.

BTW- Bruce, Is this what you mean by respect.

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Mr Green you just don't get it do you? You have been a pain in the ass around here for awhile now. In fact at one time you even promised not to post anymore and here you are singing your same tune. How do you sleep at night knowing you can't even keep your word?

3. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Amir's home designed by his father looks not unlike that of one of Saddam's many palaces.

So, when I saw BWS88TR had written: WHERE WILL YOUR DAD PUT THE STATUE OF SADDAM HUSSEIN THEY TOOK DOWN IN IRAQ????

I thought it was all in good fun. Personally, I didn't read anything into it, nor would I have any ulterior motive by stating "Just need's a gaint Saddam Bust, and it'll be perfect" as I was so tempted. Remember, the home, to the casual observer is a lot like one of Saddam's old haunts, as we have come to be informed. More importantly, I respect Amir, and he respects me.

Or are you comparing Bruce's reply to your habit of referencing some Jewish this, that and the other at every opportunity?

4. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    go away please

5. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    I know what I asked Santa for this year and yes Mr Green you little panty waist it had to do with you

6. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    HI PAT, HI ERNIE

EXACTLY RIGHT MR WAX,, ,THE HOUSE WAS SO MAGNIFICANT, I THOUGHT THE "STATEMENT" WAS IN GOOD TASTE AND FUN........

GREEN, YOUR A PUTZ..........

7. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Hello,

Double standard!

8. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Bruce that is put too gently.. Green is the mother of all hemoroids and had been a total pain in our asses ever since.

9. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    ZACK...JEALOUSY NO..., IN FACT I HAVE SPOKEN TO AMIR ON THE PHONE...I LIKE HIS SENSE OF HUMOR....I CAN ASSURE YOU IT WAS SAID IN FUN, SO RELAX..............

10. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    HEY.............I GUESS ZACK DELETED HIMSELF........

11. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
    Bruce,
    it's all good. No offense taken. :)

12. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    mr green,
    I agree with you that there are many hypocritical users, who are hypocritical on more levels than one.
    I too have noticied the double standard you speak of. I think your early posts here screwed you. Had you started off posting like you do now, there wouldnt have been a problem.

13. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Tim,

Thanks for having the Intelligence to see my point, You restore my faith
    in humanity.

God bless and happy holidays

14. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Cant we all just be FRIENDS! hahaha o wait the world is not fake.

15. Dave Radu

Dave Radu Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    San Jose, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave Radu
    Green, I'm new to f-chat and already I don't like you.

16. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    LOL Dave! That is the funniest comment so far :)

17. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Radu,

your an amateur playing with a pro, Do yourself a favor and take a chill
    pill.

Have a nice nite

18. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Mr. Green,

the difference is, if you come on the board new and make dumb comments you are put in place.
    If you ar eyears on this board and have contributed like Bruce and some others have you can make cynical comments and people KNOW that you made them in good spirit.
    The keyword here is KNOW. Since Bruce has posted here for years people KNOW him. KNOW his humor, KNOW when he is funny and when he is serious.
    When you make them we have to take them for what they are. And that can pi$s off people. If you would have made the comment it would have been differently perceived. Double standard or not.

My first thought was DAMN SH*T that house is big but I would have posted something like:
    Only 18,000 sq ft, but where do you put the cars? The garage shoudl be this big at least :)

19. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    or how about:

...and that is only a 2 bedroom, 2 bath?

20. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Mr. Cavallino,

Everybody on this board should be treated the same whether they are a
    first timer or seasoned pro. I do not believe in favortism or special treatment. If you want a fair playground you have to play fair.

21. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Green: Then you should act as a typical 'First timer' or a 'seasoned pro' in your posts. Either contribute and work to gain the respect of the other members for take all of the advice that BRUCE has given you!

22. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I am relatively new to this Board, and enjoy it very much. I have met a few of you and have had nothing but a good experience (So Cal Chatters). I enjoy both DES's posts as well as Allan Lambo, I think that different view points make it very entertaining.

I have never met Bruce in person, I only read his posts, a short time ago we began PM each other. He sent my daughter a gift via UPS today that restored my faith in Humanity, Kindness and Generosity we don't see in this crazy world now a days. Bruce doesn't know me nor has he ever met my family, but from some PM's he went out of his way.

If the world was more like him and you understood his humor Mr. Green I don't believe you would make those comments.

Happy and Health Holidays to all of you.

Bruce, thank you once again.

23. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I echo Senna's comments - Bruce is a very kind individual. Generous.

Green - you are missing the point made about post counts. Its not that all of us should not be treated equally. The point is that after a lot of posts, you get to know people, you start to understand their individual style and their sense of humor. Also, you build a track record and you earn respect based on a number of factors. Also, F-chatters have met and interacted on a personal basis. Its not unlike getting to know people in real life. What you say to a close friend may be different than what you say to a mere acquaintance. Thats all. People with high post counts may be more risque in a response (a la Bruce's comment to Amir about his house) as they have a history and it was not going to be misconstrued or taken the wrong way.

24. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    If we're in a clique, it's a "not being a total dickwad whiner" clique.

Membership is easy, and you just have to do the above.

This clique, for your future review, can also be referenced under "The Human Race". You really should join, it's a gas man.

Best!
    Ben.

25. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Trolls (which you failed to mention) lose this privilige, just as they would on any site which is moderated, as they disrespect the board, it's intent and it's members.
    You're a troll. Trolls are not treated with favoritism. But they get special treatment all right. Bend over.
    Yes, this is a fair playground. I suggest you find another playground that holds trolls in high enough esteem to grant them special priviliges to waste time, etc..

Summary: It is fair that you have lost this privilige, as treating a troll as if it were a first-timer or a seasoned pro would be treating the troll with favoritism, which is not fair to the majority of the community.