Paging allan or anyone else with videos | FerrariChat

Paging allan or anyone else with videos

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by robiferretti, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Anyone who wants their videos put onto DVD PM me for my address and i'll see if i can use the footage. I cant make any promises but i would need raw footage, i can edit it for you. DVD should be availble for december delivery.

For the record I do not need any additional footage. But people like to see their car being drooled over by thousands of people (ie allan) :) I am offering to try and give you guys a chance to put your car in the spotlight.

Allan drop me a line by the way.

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Rob,

Have any footage from the ride to Bruce's party in August? I have some. Let me know if you want any.

-Augustine

3. Johns

Johns Guest

Nov 2, 2003
    nj/nyc
    Full Name:
    Johnny East
    robi when r u going to stop collectin vids?

4. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    i can always add videos...figure i will have to make a deadline of 3 weeks from today, thats when i will send it out to be finalized and produced

5. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Rob, did you receive my email abt the East Coast Bull Run video that I sent last week?

6. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Yes greg i got a bunch of emails, thought i replied to them all, i was thinking about just giving out copies at the X-mas party or the next time we meet. waiting for the first mass mail from the guy in charge so i can contact everyone at once. any desire to see it sooner i can figure out a way to get it to you