Challenge Stradale FS at Hampshire dealer | FerrariChat

Challenge Stradale FS at Hampshire dealer

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by forzarich, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. forzarich

forzarich Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    Dorset, UK
    Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale 2003 53 £ POA

Rosso Scuderia with Tessuto alcantara interior, Red and black dashboard, Red stitching, Red carpets, Climate controlled air conditioning, 19" Alloy wheels, Electronic suspension and ASR, Sports seats, Satellite navigation, Xenon headlamps, Twin airbags, Stereo system with CD player, Security system, Wiring for battery charger, Fire extinguisher, Road legal roll bar, Red callipers.
    Mileage: 600

For more details please contact:
    Meridien Modena Lyndhurst - Telephone 02380 283404

No photos yet unfortunately... Might have to go and have a drool...

2. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Didn't know you could get carpets... Would really like to know what the 'P' is. Anyone know?

K

3. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    I would love to know why the owner wants to sell it after just 600 miles?

WHY ?????

Wazza

4. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I'd guess a speculator, which is why I'd like to know how much it's going for. The dealer has to sell new cars for MRSP, but lightly used like this can attract a premium I believe. Tom Hartley has one and his is POA too.

Not something I could easily do myself since even if it's halfway good I'm going to love it; as someone with rather a lot of insight said "you're just lying on the grass with your legs open aren't you?" Unpleasant image, but fairly accurate.

You must be curious too Wazza.

Kevin

5. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    Kevin,

Curious. Yes.

I guess people have a right. Although it's not very nice for poeple on the waiting list.
    I have nothing against people flipping them out. It usually gives real enthusiats (those that don't want to wait on the list for months) a chance to own one now (even if they do have to pay a premium).
    These are the people who generally want the car for what it is and not just as a means to make a quick buck. They generally hold on to them for a very long time. And love them.

( A ferrari is for life not just for Christmas)

I am more curious as to why they're selling.
    Did they find something wrong with the car?
    Did they not like it or what didn't they like?

This sounds like paranoia, it's not.
    On new cars (especially exotics) it's often the ony way to find out if there is a fault with the car. The garage or manufacturer are not always inclined to give out this sort of information.

Wazza

6. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    #7 360CS, Dec 20, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Guys,

Im going to see this car on Monday, Apparently owner has two ( lucky guy) and this one is for sale Maranellos supplied car....

So I may have to let a 360 Spider go soon ...any advise on todays selling price with 5k on clock??

But already i note no carpets fitted??? looks weird as ad states Red Carpets..
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Joe,
    If poss, speak to Wayne Olive @ Meridien. He's Sales Manager and actually an all right bloke for a car salesman! I bought 355 from him and a Porsche before that.
    Tony

8. forzarich

forzarich Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    Dorset, UK
    I have also been advised to talk to Wayne at Meridiens...
    I went out there on a wet sunday and did not meet wayne, the chap I spoke to (who will remain nameless) wasn't really helpful at all, kept following me around (which I then turned into a bit of a game) and was clearly of the opinion that I was not a potential customer.
    Still I got my nice shiny red 360 elsewhere and am looking forward to re-enacting the Pretty Woman thing in true boyz stylee...
    LOL

9. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    Any chance this car might be a demonstrator ? (would it be attracting a premium then ???)

10. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    The car belongs to a very lucky customer who has 2 360 CS and has decided to sell this one.Meridien are selling on behalf of customer.

11. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    How does someone get two CS's ???? I dream about owning just one.

Wonder what prices they will be in a few years ?

(looking forward to seeing and hearing Wazza's at a meet)

12. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Guess you need a lot of £ {gotta figure £280K for the pair} and a very friendly dealer.....