Where can I park my F-car in NYC? | FerrariChat

Where can I park my F-car in NYC?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by AJS328, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Okay guys, here's my situation. If the roads remain dry I think I am going to take my car to the Xmas party in Paramus this weekend. My girlfriend and I are also planning on going into Manhattan on Sunday for some shopping. Is there anywhere that I can safely park my car and not worry too much about it. I used to routinely drive my 911 Carreras into Manhattan and I never had a problem but I'm a little more protective of this car. A few people have suggested parking my car at either the PATH station in Hoboken or at the ferry terminal in Weehawkin. Are either of these suggestions better than driving the car into the city? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    SIMPLE SOLUTION.HAVE DES DRIVE YOU, AND BUY HIM A CHAUFFERS CAP..........

3. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    AugDog - Bring your 328 to the party, and I'll bring my Cherokee. I'll take your 328 back to Connecticut and you can take my cherokee into manhattan. That way, you and Josie will be in style and your baby will be safe and sound. Whuddya say there??? HHMMMMM...
    GOOD AFTERNOON BROTHER BRUCE!!!!!

4. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Thanks for the replies brothers! I knew I could count on you! :)

I'll add that I am willing to travel uptown or downtown. Any suggestions?

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LMAO...!
    Gus, that's the answer... But, um... You'd have to leave Josie at home... Or, LOL... YOU could stay home...!!! LMAO...!

Seriously, i don't see any problem with parking it in a regular garage; i think it would be fine... Bring your digital camera, make sure the date and time are set to show up on each picture and, right before you leave it with whatever garage you choose, take a quick picture of the current mileage... Don't hesitate to let the guy parking the car see you do it, either, to avoid any problems, at all... Are you two gonna hit Exoticar while you're out there...? Sure, the service sucks, but they DO have all the cool cars... :)

i hear Entenmann's has also opened up a clothing outlet; maybe Josie could pick up something from there... :) :) :)

6. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    AugDog - The cheroke also has more room for all the crap Josie is gonna buy with your $$$$. Call up mastercard and visa right now and tell them to cut your limit to $500.00 . Just saved you 6 months of debt!! See ya manana!!!

7. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    DES,

Entenmanns! LMAO!! :)

Hutch,

Don't worry about me having 6 months of debt. I only have one credit card (American Express) so it's paid in full every month. I'm sure she'll do some damage anyway though. :)

8. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    How about in the parking garage of the new highrise on W 42 street at the West side highway? That is where I have my Daytona. No unexpected potholes in the city, and you can walk from there to midtown. Tell them you know me, and ask them to give you a spot where they do not have to move the car.

Rijk

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Rijk, that's really awesome of you...

10. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Rijk,

That is awesome of you! Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it! :)

-Augustine

11. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    U can park in my garage located on 66th Street btw Broadway and Amsterdam. Lincoln Center Parking Garage. They take good car of my 360 there.