Interior carpet on 308 | FerrariChat

Interior carpet on 308

Discussion in 'Florida' started by sindo308qv, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Does anyone know a place in Miami who does car interior carpeting? Want to replace on my 308, not wool but a synthetic that looks close to original in color and texture.Thanks guys.

2. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Sindo, I know of 2 guys that can do this work. 1 is an artist and does Ralph Laurens cars but is pricey. The other guy has done work for me and has 20 years experience doing everything interior/convertible related. I've seen his work on lambo's, Ferrari's, you name it. Scott's Auto Trim 954-566-2537. He's not in Miami. Actually close to my house but further east. Why don't you do it yourself? I did my corvette and it is a bigger project than a 308.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    RAYCO in Miami on Biscayne. Did a nice job on my TR>

4. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    They sure did, Martin ;)

5. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Thanks Eric, that really gives me confidence. Ha ha.

6. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    LOL, Sindo :)

Actually, they did do a fabulous job on a re-dye of the interior seat leather on the TR (perfect match), as well as a full re-cover of the dash -- it looks as good as new! I'm thinking about sending the dash pod binnacle from my 308 down to them for a recover as well.

7. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    That's reassuring,I had my leather redyed about a year ago by Eddie Fiuza, nice job, holding up really well. Along with the carpet I may remove the stripped patterned wool covering the inside of the targa and by the rear window and use black leather. The wool gets too dirty.So I'll give them a call, thanks.