Discount Ferrari Parts? | FerrariChat

Discount Ferrari Parts?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by F355Berlinetta, Dec 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Where do you guys get your parts at discount from? I need basic things for my F355 like oil filters, cv boots, clutch slave cylinders, brake ducts, basically the normal crap that breaks on these cars . None of our sponsors answer my inquiries, so I figure I would get a better idea from you guys. The Viper guys, Vette guys, ricers etc all seem to have places that give them hookups on any parts they need. I would like to know if we have the same benefits.

Thanks,
    Dan.

2. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    I get most of my parts from Ferrari UK, but I have a 79 308 and they can export parts for that, for yours a couple of places to try

T Rutlands 1-770-493-8852
    GT Car Parts 1-623-780-2200

Good luck

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    This one is hard to answer as I just don't see "discount" and Ferrari parts in the same sentence. Kinda like an oxymoron.

There are the obvious places like Ferrari UK as Bob states, ferraripartsexchange.com, italiancarparts.com, but none of these I would call discount.

From our sponsors I would recommend hgparts the most from a discount perspective. But still discount is the wrong term.

Good luck!

PS: The cheapest replacement part for my Ferrari remains the spare keys.

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes,as I also own a 'Vette. I get a few different catalogs from different places like Mid America,Ecklers. And,a couple more that I can't think of right now. But,It is nice to get a catalog that I can find a Huge assortment of parts for that car so that I can "do it myself". I've been wrenching on cars for over 30 years,and with all of the computerized stuff these days. It's getting harder and harder to do. So,anything that I CAN do myself,I like to. And,since my Ferrari is 23 years old, there's alot that I can do myself. But,it would be really nice if there was a parts catalog out there,like the ones that I get for my 'Vette. So far,just found places that have bits here and there. There is one place that I did find out of Texas called "Re-Originals". They have a pretty good selection of Ferrari parts. Plus,the ones that Bob mentioned. Re-Originals website is: www.reoriginals.com Phone# is 1-713-849-2400 Call or E-mail for their catalog. And,if you ever need Upholstery stuff,try "World Upholstery and Trim". www.worlduph.com 1-800-222-9577 (BTW. Not what you would call "discount" parts,either. It goes with the Territory.)

5. I should have been a little more clear when I said "discount parts". When I had my Supra, there were are a couple of dealerships that would
    give us 20% off retail on OEM parts. That's really all I meant.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,one of the many "Perks" of FCA membership is Discounts on Service,and maybe parts,at participating Ferrari dealers or vendors. I,personally,did not percieve that you were meaning "Discount" parts,as in "Cheap", costwise. But,I think that quite a few vendors do give discounts to FCA,or FOC members. As you mentioned regarding your Supra. I have the same thing with the Corvette clubs that I also belong to. Discounts on Parts and Service for my 'Vette. And,alot of other "Perks" that come with Club membership.

7. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Continental Autosports gives a discount to FCA members.

8. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Randy is a great guy too. He's helped me out in many a pinch.

9. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    He sure is!

I've spoken to him 3 times this week seeking help with a Rolls Royce.

He always spares the time, to help someone out in a pinch.