Ultimate Pedals - Gate Vault | FerrariChat

Ultimate Pedals - Gate Vault

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by davewapinski, Dec 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davewapinski

davewapinski Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2003
    Recently I bought a Gate Vault from Ultimate Pedals - this is a locking device for the shifter gate.

Since the Mondial t cab is an everyday user, I use it to help secure the car when away from home. (However, the Ferrari does look a little sad when I come out of a hotel in the morning and the Ferrari has 2 to 3 inches of snow on it).

I think it would also be good insurance to make sure people did not try to shift gears at shows.

There are two sources for these that I know of. One person said that the Ultimate Pedals' one was a little heavier built. Do not know if it is true, but I think Rob also has one of these.

It looks nice and does the job. Ultimate Pedals was professional, helpful, and did what they promised. In addition when some of their credit card numbers were possibly compromisied, they called me to notify me. Few companies would have done that.

Cost was $59 plus shipping - a bargin.

When I get a chance, I will post some photos - it is a busy time.

2. 348paul

348paul Formula 3

Dec 27, 2002
    Kent - UK
    Full Name:
    Paul Hill
    There will be a third source for a gate lock in the new year - after being kindly pestered by a few of my customers we have designed a shift gate lock that will match the finish of the gate itself - it will also have a few other features that will be made publicly known nearer the time!

Paul

www.hill-engineering.co.uk
    Ferrari Chat Sponsor

3. TOM B

TOM B Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    Orange County, NY
    Full Name:
    Thomas Buckley