gifts for ferrari guys | FerrariChat

gifts for ferrari guys

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JVanderwalle, Dec 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JVanderwalle

JVanderwalle Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    Hello

My dad's birthday is Jan 3, not to mention Christmas coming up in just a few days. He has always been into sports cars, but I don't really know anything about them other than that I enjoy riding in them. I find him extremely hard to buy for because he seems to already have so many toys. Any suggestions for good gifts for ferrari guys? They don't necessarily need to be car-related, although that would be nice. My only requirement is that it can't be a car or car part, as I'm sure he wants to do that himself.

Thanks + Happy Holidays

Jennifer van der Walle

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  3. 1992F40

1992F40 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    One of our sponsors: www.************.com

I have bought from them before, a signed item. They have a really nice selection. The only thing you may have to get is rush delivery, they take a while to get here, since it is overseas.

hope this helps-happy hunting!

4. 1992F40

1992F40 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    or better yet, if you have a decent camera, take a picture of a car he really likes. A particular area of the car that stands out (eg: F-40-the wing or the engine bay) Blow it up to an 8x10 mat it and frame it-black always looks good. Just an idea...